My oneitis is the only thing that keeps me going

H

HSM1

Banned
She is the most angelic, beautiful girl have ever met in my whole life, I know no one will ever find her as perfect as I do.
Maybe one day I will see her again. Maybe one day I will feel I am good enough for her.. My oneitis is the only real reason to live. The only thing that keeps me wanting to go on and improve myself. To looksmax, mental max. Dopamaxx. Status maxx. Lifemaxx. God keeps giving me beautiful girls spontaneously even though I am no way a chad. Maybe one day my destiny will bring me to her.

• Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: norwoodreaper, Deleted member 2205 and itsoverbuddyboyo
Bruh feelsbad

She is the most angelic, beautiful girl have ever met in my whole life, I know no one will ever find her as perfect as I do.
Maybe one day I will see her again. Maybe one day I will feel I am good enough for her.. My oneitis is the only real reason to live. The only thing that keeps me wanting to go on and improve myself. To looksmax, mental max. Dopamaxx. Status maxx. Lifemaxx. God keeps giving me beautiful girls spontaneously even though I am no way a chad. Maybe one day my destiny will bring me to her.
good for you, may she be your motivation to improve. Women SHOULD BE a motivation to improvement.

ban this faggot tbh. also, wrong forum tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Framletgod, Demir and Deleted member 2205
Being this obsessed about a person isn't healthy my guy.

OP right now

• +1
Reactions: Krezo and Deleted member 2205
Arent girls Just the best thing in the world 😍

images

91bd9b94415b608b36d16a2e4b4e4333.jpg

large.jpg

blackopstruecel

• +1
Reactions: pisslord
blackopstruecel
Cursed Oneitiscel

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: pisslord and Aids!
Good luck. Just don’t become a cuck, man.