My Oneitis Just Accepted My Snapchat Friend Request!

PubertyMaxxer

PubertyMaxxer

Face, Height, Frame, Dick

I talked to her last time over 3 years ago, when she brutally cucked me on my birthday by telling me she actually has a boyfriend ( I assumed she was single when I approached and chatted for 9 days)

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
Snapchat score?

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
  • +1
It’s kinda low for a good. But that means she doesn’t use the app that much or she has the account just recently.
No, it's her account i also chatted to 3 years ago when she was still a 14 yo high collagen JB. It's maybe just low because we live in a remote area with mainly old people.

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
No, it's her account i also chatted to 3 years ago when she was still a 14 yo high collagen JB. It's maybe just low because we live in a remote area with mainly old people.
Either way it’s life fuel. Means she does not chat much on the app.

• +1

I talked to her last time over 3 years ago, when she brutally cucked me on my birthday by telling me she actually has a boyfriend ( I assumed she was single when I approached and chatted for 9 days)
I don't know how i'd feel with a oneitis that's on snapchat and has already rejected you, do you think she has any genuine interest in you?

this will end well

If she was a whore she would have alot more score even if she lives in the most remote area ever, I live in a town with around 1k people living there and some of these sluts manage to have over 1 million while only being 16

• +1