my oneitis never leaves me

DNRDniggerking

DNRDniggerking

@moggathon alt acc. (jk master dont rape me)
always there in the back of my mind. I hear her name, I get excited, I know there is no hope we ever get together and there never was in the first place. I know I have a girlfriend, I know I dont believe in love. but she's my teen love when my heart wasnt dark from all these blackpills, when my brain chemistry wasnt damaged from all the useless thinking that made me realize this world is evil and fake to its very core. she is innocence to me and she is the hope I lost. I talk to her evey once in a while, I act like we're friends, and when we text its like we talk everyday its insane how fast we click. yet this is nature, she views me as a bitchless ugly fuck and sometimes even hints at it. I am simply a beta sub 5 orbiter for her "a friend".

• So Sad
Reactions: Apparition and truthhurts

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
bumpy

• +1
always there in the back of my mind. I hear her name, I get excited, I know there is no hope we ever get together and there never was in the first place. I know I have a girlfriend, I know I dont believe in love. but she's my teen love when my heart wasnt dark from all these blackpills, when my brain chemistry wasnt damaged from all the useless thinking that made me realize this world is evil and fake to its very core. she is innocence to me and she is the hope I lost. I talk to her evey once in a while, I act like we're friends, and when we text its like we talk everyday its insane how fast we click. yet this is nature, she views me as a bitchless ugly fuck and sometimes even hints at it. I am simply a beta sub 5 orbiter for her "a friend".
Time to Salludonmaxx. Here motivational VidEo

:ogre:

Time to Salludonmaxx. Here motivational VidEo

:ogre:

ERfuel to me I wouldnt type the shit I just wrote into "muh .org" if I looked like that

• Woah
but muh moving on muh oneitis doesnt mean anything muh abundance mindset
oneitis is the only actual love, everything else is pump and dump.

• +1
Reactions: Apparition