my oneitis nvm im just gonna kill myself

sickdawgie

sickdawgie

Kraken
was gonna write a post about my oneitis and how she called me sweet. IOI? But honestly I just wanna kill myself it's moving so slowly. TOo slowly. Someone kill me. Also she leaving me on delivered

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Darkeningstar and HarshBDSMmaster
You didn't do rape game and she lost interest.

Not blackpilled enough.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lowiqNormie, Chadeep and shia.jihadist
thats an iof
indication of friendzone

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Darkeningstar and Gaygymmaxx
thats an iof
indication of friendzone
you'd think that from ur blackpilled pov but woman actually thinking someone is sweet in their dumb mind is good for me. I am not sweet. But she is tricking herself into thinking I am, making her like me

@Darkeningstar I did something for someone else, my oneitis heard about it and said that I am so sweet, is that a bad thing? HOW CAN THAT BE A BAD THING

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
@Darkeningstar I did something for someone else, my oneitis heard about it and said that I am so sweet, is that a bad thing? HOW CAN THAT BE A BAD THING
It would be a good thing if she was attracted to you. I don't think this is the case

It would be a good thing if she was attracted to you.
Ok well the other day she said I looked like batman, so she might be. Fucking annoying ass haters on this site. How is being called sweet bad, that she thinks i'm a good person? Especially when she is a femcel who told me she doesn't trust men

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
Ok well the other day she said I looked like batman, so she might be. Fucking annoying ass haters on this site. How is being called sweet bad, that she thinks i'm a good person? Especially when she is a femcel who told me she doesn't trust men
Don't overthink it, and don't be surprised if she just meant that you are a good person.

• +1
Reactions: sickdawgie
Why don't u think it's the case?
Because you have opened like forty threads about your One itis and I don't think she has ever treated you very well.

• +1
Reactions: sickdawgie