My Oneitis Rejected Me

G

Grinder

Skullcel
My sweet oneitis who I was loving big time but never dated has finally rejected my sorry ass. I approached her at a Christmas party then texted her for about 8 months. I grew more and more obsessed. I was always the one who initiated conversations with her and putting in efforts. She'd never text me first. I would often send her funny memes and other stuff just to make her happy and hope she would throw me just a little bit of attention and after that ghost me for days. Often she would reply to with single word answers no matter how hard I was trying to impress her with being a complete little bitch for her. I asked her to a date for 4 times. Every time she replied with some bullshit excuse why she can't. I know that she was just playing with my feelings and hurting me for fun. Free validation for her basically. The worst thing was that I was seeing this all along but my mind wouldn't accept this reality because I was so obsessed with her. She was my special unicorn. I sincerely believed she was different than other girls.

And I know how fucking pathetic this is. I should be burned with lye and have my balls ripped off for sinking this low, seriously.

About a week ago I found out she is having an affair. And she's been doing this with different chads for months without telling me. She had been using me as some sort of attention/validation toy who she texted with when chad ignored. I seriously felt like shit when I found out. I didn't eat properly for days. I still feel angry and hopeless when I think of chad's 8 inch dick grinding her sweet pussy. But I'm almost over her now (suprisingly).
The moral of this story is to never get caught up with one girl. Girls can sense when a guy is obsessed and needy and they will fucking destroy that beta in and out.

Cuck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2426, Deleted member 3045 and Grinder
I just cope with the fact that I can't have my oneitis by being an obtuse asshole towards her, making underhanded insults and having her run errands at school when I'm at home LDARring like a king

Never let them see you bleed, it took you 8 months to learn this lesson, some never do at all, consider yourself lucky to finally be blackpilled

• +1
Reactions: Grinder
I just cope with the fact that I can't have my oneitis by being an obtuse asshole towards her, making underhanded insults and having her run errands at school when I'm at home LDARring like a king

Never let them see you bleed, it took you 8 months to learn this lesson, some never do at all, consider yourself lucky to finally be blackpilled
I guess I am at least lucky I don't have to see her daily.

• +1
Reactions: Scarface
My sweet oneitis who I was loving big time but never dated has finally rejected my sorry ass. I approached her at a Christmas party then texted her for about 8 months. I grew more and more obsessed. I was always the one who initiated conversations with her and putting in efforts. She'd never text me first. I would often send her funny memes and other stuff just to make her happy and hope she would throw me just a little bit of attention and after that ghost me for days. Often she would reply to with single word answers no matter how hard I was trying to impress her with being a complete little bitch for her. I asked her to a date for 4 times. Every time she replied with some bullshit excuse why she can't. I know that she was just playing with my feelings and hurting me for fun. Free validation for her basically. The worst thing was that I was seeing this all along but my mind wouldn't accept this reality because I was so obsessed with her. She was my special unicorn. I sincerely believed she was different than other girls.

And I know how fucking pathetic this is. I should be burned with lye and have my balls ripped off for sinking this low, seriously.

About a week ago I found out she is having an affair. And she's been doing this with different chads for months without telling me. She had been using me as some sort of attention/validation toy who she texted with when chad ignored. I seriously felt like shit when I found out. I didn't eat properly for days. I still feel angry and hopeless when I think of chad's 8 inch dick grinding her sweet pussy. But I'm almost over her now (suprisingly).
The moral of this story is to never get caught up with one girl. Girls can sense when a guy is obsessed and needy and they will fucking destroy that beta in and out.
You're way too beautiful, girl
That's why it'll never work

You're datin' other guys
You're tellin' me lies
Oh, I can't believe
What I'm seein' with my eyes
I'm losin' my mind

• Love it
D r
Back2grindr with u

• +1
I honestly have no idea how I got this feminized. Maybe It's because I was once mixing soy flour into my mass gainer/protein shake to get the most gains possible. And these estrogens ignited cuckoldry in my brain. Or maybe it was the mainstream culture and music that programmed me such a way.

Cannot bear to look at pics of my former oneitus these days.

• +1
Reactions: Krezo
if i did this it would be ez

Same except I've been in this shit for 4 years

• So Sad
this that i wrote in some place before or not: "fantasizing romantically with Oneitis is cucked and an illusion, and thinking she's "redeemed and special" is just a trick of this ideal; In the end, and in the beginning too, every foid is one to cum dumpster, and for that there are no exceptions; having a oneitis is a illusion of the ideal, and maybe a strong incel trait; while you in your daydreams of love think about kissing her, having sex with her and having her give her affection and love she is giving herself to another unworthy and taking pictures with him, proudly posting on valentines how much she likes it of him or simply not saying anything, talking alot that she is lonely and leading a lifestyle of wantonness and insolence with fuckboys and random men, while doing them rimjobs and cocksucking with lust, while you, who are lost in love for her, cry and suffer in LDAR: I'm sick of Oneitis, enough"; so whatevER

Last edited:
  • +1
this that i wrote in some place before or not: "fantasizing romantically with Oneitis is cucked and an illusion, and thinking she's "redeemed and special" is just a trick of this ideal; In the end, and in the beginning too, every foid is one to cum dumpster, and for that there are no exceptions; having a oneitis is a illusion of the ideal, and maybe a strong incel trait; while you in your daydreams of love think about kissing her, having sex with her and having her give her affection and love she is giving herself to another unworthy and taking pictures with him, proudly posting on valentines how much she likes it of him or simply not saying anything, talking alot that she is lonely and leading a lifestyle of wantonness and insolence with fuckboys and random men, while doing them rimjobs and cocksucking with lust, while you, who are lost in love for her, cry and suffer in LDAR: I'm sick of Oneitis, enough"

whatever

this that i wrote in some place before or not: "fantasizing romantically with Oneitis is cucked and an illusion, and thinking she's "redeemed and special" is just a trick of this ideal; In the end, and in the beginning too, every foid is one to cum dumpster, and for that there are no exceptions; having a oneitis is a illusion of the ideal, and maybe a strong incel trait; while you in your daydreams of love think about kissing her, having sex with her and having her give her affection and love she is giving herself to another unworthy and taking pictures with him, proudly posting on valentines how much she likes it of him or simply not saying anything, talking alot that she is lonely and leading a lifestyle of wantonness and insolence with fuckboys and random men, while doing them rimjobs and cocksucking with lust, while you, who are lost in love for her, cry and suffer in LDAR: I'm sick of Oneitis, enough"; so whatevER
Goddamn right. Meanwhile I feel so happy and redeemed that I'm finally getting over her.

Women aren’t worth putting effort in to.

• +1