My Oneitis Rejected Me

Lonely

Lonely

Banned
I went up to her on Xanax and asked her for my pen back (I never gave her my pen). She said she didn't have my pen. I asked her if she was sure. She said yes. But she sounded pissed and creeped out. So I got rejected.

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pikabro, Deleted member 20399, Ken and 2 others
if I was chad she would have flicked her hair back, been like "teehee" and probably said something else but I'm LTN unfortunately

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pikabro, Deleted member 21044, Deleted member 20399 and 1 other person
How is this poo? You don't even make sense. You just made a low effort comment for no reason whatsoever. I don't know why you did that.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Techmax_ and aBetterMii
Forget Xanax. Try Kava Kava. It's natural and has been used for millenniums to treat anxiety. It's almost identical to benzos except without the addiction. Just don't use it while drinking alcohol. That combination can cause liver problems.

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii
Forget Xanax. Try Kava Kava. It's natural and has been used for millenniums to treat anxiety. It's almost identical to benzos except without the addiction. Just don't use it while drinking alcohol. That combination can cause liver problems.
I don't have anxiety anymore I've stopped taking Xanax in general

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
Thats the problem u shouldnt have oneitis in the first place. Just talk to as many women as possible and make a move with most receptive one.

Thats the problem u shouldnt have oneitis in the first place. Just talk to as many women as possible and make a move with most receptive one.
yeah exactly oneitism is stupid. I don't talk to any women anymore or interact with them.

• WTF
Reactions: aBetterMii
yeah exactly oneitism is stupid. I don't talk to any women anymore or interact with them.
Havine a oneitis is the best
Screenshot 20221008 133544

• So Sad
Reactions: latincell95
time to hop on that hot tub time machine and make yourself never talk to her

• +1
Reactions: Ken
Ask her out on a date to be sure.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20399
Ask her out on a date to be sure.
Honestly just introduce yourself properly in a chill setting where she isn’t doing anything then try and go for a convo. Land her socials then push for a meet up

• +1
Reactions: Ken