My oneitis shit herself. So embarrassing EVERYONE HATED HER AFTER

ratdick77

ratdick77

Gold
Now I have to clean it up because the wife says it's my turn for diaper duty.

I think she does this on purpose because she sees me as an ethnic subhuman even though she is half ethnic herself.

Her dad is a fucking ethnic, and even worse, HE TALKS TO HIMSELF AND HAS MULTIPLE PERSONALITY DISORDER.

EPIC BRUH MOMENT

My caucasian bitch wife is gonna die in her sleep if other me comes out.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, AlwaysHaveQuestions, Warlow and 2 others
reddit moment?

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, ratdick77 and Deleted member 9380
did you eat her shit later ?

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, ratdick77 and Deleted member 8576
i hope i can be as creative as ratdick one day

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bruh3610, ratdick77 and Deleted member 9380
Every time I spend more than a minute writing a thread on looksmax.me, to try to make some anonymous looksmaxer laugh, a little piece of the old mentally stable me dies.

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 9380 and Deleted member 8576
Didn't read but I'd like you to know that my opinion of you is still negative faggot

You wrote whatever that is up there in an effort to waste my time and in some weird fetish way to satisfy yourself. I'm not sure if you're still wrestling with the fact that you have an extra chromosome or have come to terms with it and are lashing out. But one thing is for sure, you sure know how to write something I'll never read.

I am absolutely appalled by the fact that this forum allows for such people with blatant mental illness to post. It's not only a danger to the users but to society.

• +1
Reactions: Nordiccel, Deleted member 5891 and Deleted member 9380
doubt you will
5930.jpg

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 9380 and Deleted member 8576
"Didn't read but I'd like you to know that my opinion of you is still negative faggot

You wrote whatever that is up there in an effort to waste my time and in some weird fetish way to satisfy yourself. I'm not sure if you're still wrestling with the fact that you have an extra chromosome or have come to terms with it and are lashing out. But one thing is for sure, you sure know how to write something I'll never read.

I am absolutely appalled by the fact that this forum allows for such people with blatant mental illness to post. It's not only a danger to the users but to society."

BUT UNDERLINED AND BLUE

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and bruh3610