My oneitis teases me in class

Short Ugly and Brown

Short Ugly and Brown

This account has NO relation to Nathaniel M.
In my English class I sit parallel to her and all she legit does during class is hold her neck up with her hand under it and show her forward growth and high hyoid JUST TO TEASE.

And in my social studies course she sits in front and every time I see her turn her chair her super sloped forehead and strong as fuck browridge mogs legit all the dudes in the classroom.

I didn't even know a girl could have such good genetics to the point where she bone structure mogs all the dudes in her classes. Her jaw is wider than every guy in all my classes, her fwhr is 2.7 measured (mogs all guys), and bizygomatic mogs the fuck out of every guy too.

The ONLY thing I have over my oneitis is eye area and eyelid hooding but even then her face is so fucking good it just pains me I will likely never be able to date someone or to be in a romantic relationship with a true stacy of her genetic superiority. :feelsbadman:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life and KEy21
RaRRsjE.gif

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vitruvian and LordNorwood
Why are you describing yur oneitis as some slayer? since when do foids have a strong brow ridge

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1553, Deleted member 3635, I'mme and 4 others
Bro just approach her

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AutisticBeaner and Deleted member 3328
fuck cooming

• So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot
jfl @ 2.7 fwhr wtf that is not good brah. thats a deformity or measured incorrectly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1553, Blackout.xl and chadpreetinthemaking
jfl @ 2.7 fwhr wtf that is not good brah. thats a deformity or measured incorrectly
its 2.7 I measured and ill send her in DM if u want to measure herself but last time I sent her pic some fag on here threatened to find her social media and tell her all about these posts
Why are you describing yur oneitis as some slayer? since when do foids have a strong brow ridge
masculine girls > feminine girls

its 2.7 I measured and ill send her in DM if u want to measure herself but last time I sent her pic some fag on here threatened to find her social media and tell her all about these posts

dm i won’t leak or anything. that’s fucked

• +1
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown

Dm me too a 2.7 fwhr is ridiculous, i have wide zygos and mine is 2 which is considered very high already

how about you dm HER and inform her that her fwhr is 2.7

Send it to me bro. I won’t leak I’m supporting u
how about you dm HER and inform her that her fwhr is 2.7

She doesn’t even know what FWHR is

• JFL
send me

• +1