my oneitis told me to get a job instead of worrying about my looks

chudlite

chudlite

Platinum
i guess ive got my priorities straight, first mistske was telling her im into blackpill i know but we talk about philosophy and i just hadddd to bring up my looksmax autism

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte, Gonthar, noobs and 6 others
bump

• +1
Reactions: DalitBoss
You fucked up. Rule #1 NEVER MENTION BP TO GIRLS. You will Look Like an pathetic whiny incel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte, perpetuallytired, Autismcel and 6 others
Normiepilled

i guess ive got my priorities straight, first mistske was telling her im into blackpill i know but we talk about philosophy and i just hadddd to bring up my looksmax autism
Stop bothering any chance you had with her ended when you mentioned blackpill

• JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte and Imretarded?
Stop bothering any chance you had with her ended when you mentioned blackpill
nah shes autistic too and sorta agreed with some of it except the death to sub5s yap and said not everything was romance

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: noobs and DalitBoss
You fucked up. Rule #1 NEVER MENTION BP TO GIRLS. You will Look Like an pathetic whiny incel
shes kinda autistic and thought shed understand and she did agree with some parts of blackpill but today we were talking and i brought up my lateral canthus cuz she sent me a picture of myself and she told me that i should focus on getting a job instead of worrying about my looks

Talking about philosophy = friendzone
You're a retard, don't ever talk bad about yourself even if it's true it makes you less attractive.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: noobs
You're a retard, don't ever talk bad about yourself even if it's true it makes you less attractive.
Shit advice what you talk about doesnt matter all that matters is if she
Finds you attractive

• +1
Reactions: chudlite
Retard

get a job nigga

• +1
Reactions: chudlite
Send her this clip:

• JFL
Reactions: chudlite and egyptianKang
No.They believe into the blackpill

yeah its why they slather makeup on themselves from the second they turn 10
They know that face and height matters and she was just fucking with you by acting nice in front of you.Stay honest and don't get a job just because she wants you to.That's a cuck move.Tell her no pussy = no work

They know that face and height matters and she was just fucking with you by acting nice in front of you.Stay honest and don't get a job just because she wants you to.That's a cuck move.Tell her no pussy = no work
she openly agreed with blackpill after i showed her the halo effect and some examples like meeks, it is kinda true i should get a job im fucking 18 just sitting at home