MY ONEITIS UNBLOCKED ME

chudlite

chudlite

Diamond
I LOVE ALLL YOU NIGGERS RAHHHHHHHHH SHE GAVE ME ANOTHER CHANCEEEEEE

• Love it
Reactions: ineonx, N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and Arcturus
UOT9TV7T9777777777777777777777777777777777Y8YOIHKJNBGVFCDESFRT4FGBY5NH6UGJH7JIKJO8KPL[;KJIHUGYFHTDRSEWDRTFYGUHIJOP[IUJHYGTFRDESWADCEFGRFTHYGHUIO9OP0P[OIPUOYTSD

• +1
Reactions: chudlite
JFL at this delusional guy that thinks that girl wants anything to do with him. She only did this cause the chad she wanted to cum inside her pussy cheated/ghosted her. so now shes going back to the sub 5 beta that will always be there for her until she finds a better guy

• +1
Reactions: Azomn88, slavicpsycho, BeanletMogger and 4 others
It’ll never be the same as it once was, i’m sorry bud

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger and Doommaxxed
why would you post that here bruh? Everyone here is gonna be like "ommg she's getting her guts arranged brooooo"

Go celebrate in silence, it's better for ur mental health away from all the crab bucketers here

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger, chudlite and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
Kept you on the backburner, in case her first, 2nd or 3rd option did not work out.
If you have any ounce of self respect, you block her and move on.

• +1
Reactions: Doommaxxed
why would you post that here bruh? Everyone here is gonna be like "ommg she's getting her guts arranged brooooo"

Go celebrate in silence, it's better for ur mental health away from all the crab bucketers here

• +1
Reactions: Arcturus
This place is a cesspool of hatred sometimes

• +1
Reactions: Arcturus

yeah these negroids dont believe in true love

Yo boyo I thought you were meant to be dark triad maxxing? Tell her to fuck off!

• +1
Reactions: chudlite
Then block her

oneitsis never work out

>Getting blocked in the first place

Bro...