My only chance is becoming a boxer

T50 Demon

T50 Demon

Stuck at level 3 on the hierarchy of needs
Ive missed too many milestones to become a normal person. Early 20s and i never been to a houseparty, never had a gf, havent even hung out with friends more than 10 times in my life.

However i did boxing since a little kid which is my ticket out of inceldom. Ive stopped for about 1.5 years but im getting back in the gym and becoming the first incel world champion. I'd say being a incel with no friends is advantageous as a fighter since you have less fear (nothing to lose), more agression due to sexual frustration and you dont get distracted by muh partying/foids.

Im gonna shoot my final shot with this one foid and if it fails its crunch time boyos.

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: edodalic29
Shoot for the stars kid , when u make it send me & @TechnoBoss free front row tickets to your first fight .

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: T50 Demon, DalitBoss and TechnoBoss
Shoot for the stars kid , when u make it send me & @TechnoBoss free front row tickets to your first fight .
Yeah I agree. We can watch the fight together and eat some popcorn!

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: T50 Demon and edodalic29
Yeah I agree. We can watch the fight together and eat some popcorn!
We can go on a 2 man mission looking for sluts after , hopefully bro dosent get quickied and knocked out eariy
IMG 8547

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss and T50 Demon
Shoot for the stars kid , when u make it send me & @TechnoBoss. free front row tickets to your first fight
Im gonna wear a fastbanana shirt at the press conference

Download

• JFL
Reactions: edodalic29