MY OPINION ABOUT NEWGENS

bababoy

bababoy

Iron
Every day more and more people are learning about looksmax, more and more people want to improve their looks, if it will continue like this there will be devaluation of beauty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE NEED TO START GATEKEEPING HARDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

(DONT LOOK AT MY JOINED)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Niggamaxxer, billymidnight, Sub5kang and 5 others

• JFL
Reactions: rooman, billymidnight, jrdanmaxxing and 1 other person
idgaf i only come here when i procrastinate for my work so every few days for a few min and then i see some losers like u and i just laugh to myself at how pathetic u are and obsessed with looks like a faggot little girl hahahaha it's all about being tall, good frame and muscles AND being a competent SUCCESFUL man with a lot of money and then u can get any fucking girl u want

• +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel
Lmfao over
Every day more and more people are learning about looksmax, more and more people want to improve their looks, if it will continue like this there will be devaluation of beauty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE NEED TO START GATEKEEPING HARDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

(DONT LOOK AT MY JOINED

95% of people on tiktok have the attention span of an ant why do you think they'll do anything that doesn't give them instant gratification :lul:

• +1
Reactions: moreplatesmoreweigh, Disrupted Gene, thegiganigga and 1 other person
no gatekeeping muh super secret mumbai underground base looksmaxxing secrets from newgens for your FACE

bababoy

Iron
Joined Aug 18, 2024

• +1
Reactions: moreplatesmoreweigh and 6PSLcel
95% of people on tiktok have the attention span of an ant why do you think they'll do anything that doesn't give them instant gratification :lul:
99.9% of "looksmaxxers" wont even pin test lmfao

• +1
Reactions: MrBeastSigma
99.9% of "looksmaxxers" wont even pin test lmfao
pinned today after founding out looksmax 8 month I regret the time I wasted

• JFL
Reactions: wastedspermcel

(DONT LOOK AT MY JOINED)
isn't that good tho since the more looks lose their value the more humans will be looked at with their contributions?

pinned today after founding out looksmax 8 month I regret the time I wasted
i dont understand ? you're saying you regret pinning test or not pinning sooner ?

• +1
Reactions: elemanzelvadre
  • Love it
mirin bhai, cant wait for my test to arrive, how much u taking ?
started 85mg week daily subq injection will increase 150 in 1 month my body needs to adapt my natural t 30mg/week

• Love it