my opinion about these users

Art of Pattinson

Art of Pattinson

Iron
I'm new, and I won't be old. These are my observations:

@Apparition - pathetic shizo, iq at self esteem level, PEAK incel degradation
@_MVP_ :bigbrain: - will post 10 threads a minute with 0 replies even if he's the only one on the forum, even if only 1 person remains on the forum. a narcissistic fool who thinks his iq is higher than a dog's
Since we're on the topic of dogs, let me introduce you to
@moreroidsmoredates - incel playing a role-playing game where he's a macho, his iq is on par with @SubhumanForever - a typical loser in his own little world
@SubhumanForever - he jerks off to TikTok guys who don’t exceed HTN, dreaming of becoming one of them so he can suck them off
@shia.jihadist - He's creepy but funny. There are only a few funny ones here. Out of fear, I won't say anything more about him
@BrutalMogger - He's the life of the party who always knows what to say - that's him:feelsez:
@deadstock - He's a broken but not bad. He's a cool dude, but his looks are a letdown. guy who wants to find some joy here
@Nick.Harte - These two are very similar, but Nick is gloomier and handles things worse
@alurmo - He's just a cool guy:feelsautistic:
@Darkeningstar - He’s like an Italian mobster in witness protection. otherwise, I can’t explain why he’s so eager to appear as a good guy. Overall, he's nice, but he acts somewhat artificially. You know what I mean if you’ve seen people like that.
@N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. - Alive on the outside but dead on the inside. He doesn’t believe in himself, though I understand why:feelshaha:. Just kidding, he actually looks decent, even despite his race:feelsokman:
@asdvek -
He's the local Joker, seeing himself as Heath Ledger, though it's obvious he's more like Joaquin Phoenix
1724859357157 1724859440930

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: greycel, Beastimmung, anthony111553 and 9 others
I'm tired of writing, maybe I'll do a sequel later

what’s your opinion of me

• +1
Reactions: greycel and Art of Pattinson
Jfl if you think I want to look like the good one or I am artificial.

• +1
Reactions: Art of Pattinson
what about me brah

• Hmm...
a person holding a microphone in front of a trash can that says anything else ?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Clqs, Art of Pattinson and moreroidsmoredates
joined yesterday and already knows the forum users.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: lemonnz and Art of Pattinson
Add me cuck

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore and Art of Pattinson

@_MVP_ :bigbrain: - will post 10 threads a minute with 0 replies even if he's the only one on the forum, even if only 1 person remains on the forum. a narcissistic fool who thinks his iq is higher than a dog's
@moreroidsmoredates - incel playing a role-playing game where he's a macho, his iq is on par with @SubhumanForever - a typical loser in his own little world
@SubhumanForever - he jerks off to TikTok guys who don’t exceed HTN, dreaming of becoming one of them so he can suck them off
@shia.jihadist - He's creepy but funny. There are only a few funny ones here. Out of fear, I won't say anything more about him
@BrutalMogger - He's the life of the party who always knows what to say - that's him:feelsez:
@deadstock - He's a broken but not bad. He's a cool dude, but his looks are a letdown. guy who wants to find some joy here
@Nick.Harte - These two are very similar, but Nick is gloomier and handles things worse
@Darkeningstar - He’s like an Italian mobster in witness protection. otherwise, I can’t explain why he’s so eager to appear as a good guy. Overall, he's nice, but he acts somewhat artificially. You know what I mean if you’ve seen people like that.
@N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. - Alive on the outside but dead on the inside. He doesn’t believe in himself, though I understand why:feelshaha:. Just kidding, he actually looks decent, even despite his race:feelsokman:
@asdvek -
He's the local Joker, seeing himself as Heath Ledger, though it's obvious he's more like Joaquin Phoenix
View attachment 3130629View attachment 3130630
Bro hating on the SUPREME DALITBOSS??

• Love it

@asdvek -
625A8ED2 F5C3 4345 9921 066EBAF58C48

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach

@asdvek -
U think ur so cool yet you never fucked pussy and never will.

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
U think ur so cool yet you never fucked pussy and never will.
This retard joined yesterday and was lurking on my threads, he got offended and now he is mad.

He can sleep better at night after calling me an “low IQ incel”.

I make abused dogs without even having to speak with them.

• JFL
Reactions: isis_Bleach
This retard joined yesterday and was lurking on my threads, he got offended and now he is mad.

He can sleep better at night after calling me an “low IQ incel”.

I make abused dogs without even having to speak with them.
I haven't been in any of your threads, I've only seen your posts, spanish shame of total cringe

you forgot me dickhead

• Hmm...
where tf am I at

• +1