My opinion on the walz-vance debate.

L

Lebgfinal

User
Not great not bad. I think the problem with republicans is that they dont really reach very far. Vance was a eloquant speaker but he is very fake. He changed his speech about trump a couple of time and called him bad names. He admits being wrong but he is never consistent with anything. He sounds like he is a opportunist taking whatever fits better and gives him the most results. Vance has no values, when he speaks its to appeal to the widest public possible. This debate showed that with vance simply not standing up for republicans values and trying to victimize the party into sounding it more appealing.
For walz he simply was incompetant. He tried to play too much on sentiments but he appeared as a more genuine person. I think he won couple of arguments on the subject touching democrats values because unlike vance he was able to speak out loud about what he believes in. Vance in the contrary never really said anything, and circled around without never really actually saying it.

So i believe while i agree with vance on more issues, this debates makes me think that the loss of the republicans is more and more obvious. Vance has simply no appeal and he is fake fat fuck. The democrats simply will appeal to a wider audience and will win the election this november, this is my prediction.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Brus Wane and slavicpsycho
Its over for trump. If he wins its a miracle.

no one is asking ur take on these subjects blud. Stop this bullshit and delete ur account

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Goth, B O N E S, psychomandible and 3 others
very astute analysis
Vance was a eloquant speaker but he is very fake. He changed his speech about trump a couple of time and called him bad names. He admits being wrong but he is never consistent with anything. He sounds like he is a opportunist taking whatever fits better and gives him the most results. Vance has no values, when he speaks its to appeal to the widest public possible. This debate showed that with vance simply not standing up for republicans values and trying to victimize the party into sounding it more appealing.
Thats because he IS AN OPPORTUNIST. That is the whole reason trump picked him instead of the other options that are more "suitable". He wants a patsy who will do whatever he wants. He doesn't want another Pence.

For walz he simply was incompetant. He tried to play too much on sentiments but he appeared as a more genuine person. I think he won couple of arguments on the subject touching democrats values because unlike vance he was able to speak out loud about what he believes in. Vance in the contrary never really said anything, and circled around without never really actually saying it.
Walz is like Tim Kaine.

Its funny that Kamala picked such a cuck.

Heres the thing ... a female candidate needs to pick a good hard male running mate to balance out the estrogen/testosterone ratio. This is especially true if you wanna win red leaning swing states.
But the paradox is that female candidates (especially democrats) base most of their candidacy around feminism. Its more or less their only shtick. So they purposely roll with low T likeable beta males, which might appeal to feminists but turn off male voters.
Kamala would have a bigger edge had she chosen that Mark Kelly fella instead IMO.

Hillary made this mistake and if Kamala loses, it'll be the same fatal error.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: TheAnomaly
very astute analysis

Thats because he IS AN OPPORTUNIST. That is the whole reason trump picked him instead of the other options that are more "suitable". He wants a patsy who will do whatever he wants. He doesn't want another Pence.

Walz is like Tim Kaine.

Its funny that Kamala picked such a cuck.

Heres the thing ... a female candidate needs to pick a good hard male running mate to balance out the testosterone. This is especially true if you wanna win red leaning swing states.
But the paradox is that female candidates (especially democrats) base most of their candidacy around feminism. Its more or less their only schtick. So they purposely roll with low T likeable beta males, which might appeal to feminists but turn off male voters.
Kamala would have a bigger edge had she chosen that Mark Kelly fella instead IMO.
Truth is the democrats are kind of the default demographics and logically have an advangage with women, young and immigrants. The thing is that democrats values of acceptance and equality is very feminine which mean they dont really need to appeal a masculine audience. They count on women and young faggots to vote for them. Tim walz is a good pic for that because he appears like a relatable figure to them with not much wealth and generally kind of a cucked guy who wants everyone to be equal. The lefties delusional mindset like where you want to be nice to immigrants and they will integrate. That everyone needs to be equal and the rich are bad people. Tim walz did a good job because he played with emotions, and thats what the left is a lot about, which is why young people are usually going to be voting democrats.

Truth is the democrats are kind of the default demographics and logically have an advangage with women, young and immigrants. The thing is that democrats values of acceptance and equality is very feminine which mean they dont really need to appeal a masculine audience. They count on women and young faggots to vote for them. Tim walz is a good pic for that because he appears like a relatable figure to them with not much wealth and generally kind of a cucked guy who wants everyone to be equal. The lefties delusional mindset like where you want to be nice to immigrants and they will integrate. That everyone needs to be equal and the rich are bad people. Tim walz did a good job because he played with emotions, and thats what the left is a lot about, which is why young people are usually going to be voting democrats.

I have no doubt the Dems will sweep the youngies.

But the real prize is in 6 or 7 states. A good 40+ states have already made up their mind and are in the bag.

Can this Kamala-Walz pairing sweep the Latinos, white men and undecided voters in key battlegrounds?

I saw some stat (idk if trustable, didn't verify but sounds legit) that showed over 70% of male niggers don't look upon Harris favourably. That could prove to be a problem.

I have no doubt the Dems will sweep the youngies.

But the real prize is in 6 or 7 states. A good 40+ states have already made up their mind and are in the bag.

Can this Kamala-Walz pairing sweep the Latinos, white men and undecided voters in key battlegrounds?

I saw some stat (idk if trustable, didn't verify but sounds legit) that showed over 70% of male niggers don't look upon Harris favourably. That could prove to be a problem.
Vance attacking legal immigrants will not resonate well with the non white community. The democrats avoid the subject and are more pro immigration.

Vance attacking legal immigrants will not resonate well with the non white community. The democrats avoid the subject and are more pro immigration.
Then these voters may simply not show up. The latinos and black males won't automatically vote Dem when the don't like the Repubs. They won't be there to challenge the anti-immigrant vote.

Same with the Muslim vote. They are angry with Biden over Gaza and may boycott him by not showing up. They won't be there to challenge ultrapro-israel Evangelical votes.

Personally, I predict a freak result again with Trump sweeping the college while Kamala takes the pop. vote by a smaller margin than Hillary. I do not see how Kamala can take Florida, Georgia, Ohio, Michigan and Pennsylvania.

Things haven't gotten much better under Biden, and Kamala is 100% less likeable than him on average. Despite Trump fucking up so bad 4 years ago, they both commanded record turn outs. I doubt Kamala can do the same.

What say you, @Lebgfinal ?

Then these voters may simply not show up. The latinos and black males won't automatically vote Dem when the don't like the Repubs. They won't be there to challenge the anti-immigrant vote.

Same with the Muslim vote. They are angry with Biden over Gaza and may boycott him by not showing up. They won't be there to challenge ultrapro-israel Evangelical votes.

Personally, I predict a freak result again with Trump sweeping the college while Kamala takes the pop. vote by a smaller margin than Hillary. I do not see how Kamala can take Florida, Georgia, Ohio, Michigan and Pennsylvania.

Things haven't gotten much better under Biden, and Kamala is 100% less likeable than him on average. Despite Trump fucking up so bad 4 years ago, they both commanded record turn outs. I doubt Kamala can do the same.

What say you, @Lebgfinal ?
I don't believe Trump can simply win because while some states may turn red. I believe kamala can turn lot of swing states in her favors. And generally, the american people seems to hate trump much more than kamala. People will probably vote for her to get rid of trump.
I just don't see how Trump can somehow regain those like you say "muslim voters" because Trump is even more pro-israel than kamala, he literally supports the annhiliation of the muslims. Both sizes are jewish owned so it's not really an argument with this war.

Last edited:
I believe Trump will win simply because while some states may turn red. I believe kamala can turn lot of swing states in her favors. And generally, the american people seems to hate trump much more than kamala. People will probably vote for her to get rid of trump.
I doubt she can win many swing states besides Nevada (which already voted Joe last time)

I just don't see how Trump can somehow regain those like you say "muslim voters" because Trump is even more pro-israel than kamala, he literally supports the annhiliation of the muslims. Both sizes are jewish owned so it's not really an argument with this war.
I didn't say he'd regain muslim votes, I said that there is a high chance that they simply don't show up to vote.

If Michigan, for example, is counting on the Muslims to vote dems and they choose not to vote, edge goes to the repubs.