My opinion on what we should do to incels.

ascendedd

ascendedd

Afghan Pashtun
If i were a president of world order, personally i would order that incels should be sent to camps and jails, the htns will take care of the camps and lash them and Beat them up.
Make them eat 1 time a day and chain their hands so they dont masturbate.
We would make sexy stacies dance infront of them naked and tease them but incels cant do anything because their hands will be chained. The incels will cry. The stacies will laugh. The htns will flog them. The chadlites would fuck.
Once a week,The chadlites will hold a session where they have sex with stacies infront of the incels while the incels are flogged by htns.
The incel that doesnt get a boner during that event will be able to lick the cum off the stacy pussy.
The chads will visit once a month with his stacies to check on the situation. If the chad wishes, he can supply new stacies to the camp to make incels mald even more. Opinions?

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: latincell95, Pikabro, studymaxxer and 12 others
What a year on this site does to a mf:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Erik-Hexum, latincell95, studymaxxer and 15 others
  • +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: plukee, studymaxxer, Deleted member 19994 and 2 others
Incels would rebel tho

There’s way more subhumans than htn and chads

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, studymaxxer, Deleted member 19994 and 2 others
You have no idea what 10000s of 5’2 pajeets can do

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: latincell95, Pikabro, Deleted member 19994 and 2 others
Incels would rebel tho

There’s way more subhumans than htn and chads
1000 incels can be handled by one chad. Incels are weak,frail and small. Ltns will be used as soldiers to catch incels home to home. Mtns will organize them and send them to camps.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: latincell95 and Pikabro
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19994
1000 incels can be handled by one chad. Incels are weak,frail and small. Ltns will be used as soldiers to catch incels home to home. Mtns will organize them and send them to camps.
Ltns and mtns would do no such thing without any reward

• +1
Reactions: latincell95 and Pikabro
Ltns and mtns would do no such thing without any reward
We will reserve beckies for them. Ltns and mtbs. Htbs and higher reserved for upper echelons only.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218
We will reserve beckies for them. Ltns and mtbs. Htbs and higher reserved for upper echelons only.
Fair enough. Would ltn and mtn get to use femcels as cumdumpsters

Truly sad when Indians see a white Stacy they treat it like a goddess has come
being a white female in an ethnic country is basically goddess status

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21182
Fair enough. Would ltn and mtn get to use femcels as cumdumpsters
Femcels would have separate camps where htb jailguards, stacylites fucking chads infront of them, and stacies visiting once in a while to supply chadlites

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Pikabro and Deleted member 23218
Femcels would have separate camps where htb jailguards, stacylites fucking chads infront of them, and stacies visiting once in a while to supply chadlites
Ltn and mtn should get to use them relaesebsexyak frustration

• +1
If i were a president of world order, personally i would order that incels should be sent to camps and jails, the htns will take care of the camps and lash them and Beat them up.
Make them eat 1 time a day and chain their hands so they dont masturbate.
We would make sexy stacies dance infront of them naked and tease them but incels cant do anything because their hands will be chained. The incels will cry. The stacies will laugh. The htns will flog them. The chadlites would fuck.
Once a week,The chadlites will hold a session where they have sex with stacies infront of the incels while the incels are flogged by htns.
The incel that doesnt get a boner during that event will be able to lick the cum off the stacy pussy.
The chads will visit once a month with his stacies to check on the situation. If the chad wishes, he can supply new stacies to the camp to make incels mald even more. Opinions?
You know everyone would become incel because women rate relatively to the males she sees

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: latincell95, Pikabro, studymaxxer and 3 others
You are an extremely evil but smart man ascended. I pray that the future dictators of the world do not see this post or they may decide to implement such strategy. I do not see how incels such as @Eriot Lodger and @ceo can survive such brutality

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Pikabro, studymaxxer, Nick.Harte and 2 others
You are an extremely evil but smart man ascended. I pray that the future dictators of the world do not see this post or they may decide to implement such strategy. I do not see how incels such as @Eriot Lodger and @ceo can survive such brutality
Cringe normie kys

Just lol at thinking bigger letters make you stand out as important or unique

• JFL
Reactions: Pikabro and ReadBooksEveryday
Honestly bro just euthanize them so nobody has to suffer as an incel in the future. It is the worst form of torture imaginable especially if it is over before it began. I was only incel because I was overweight and fell for the personality meme. It was never over because I had height and jaw. If I was short or recessed, then I would rope. Life is still brutal as a htn/chadlite male in 2023.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: latincell95, Pikabro, ReadBooksEveryday and 2 others
Honestly bro just euthanize them so nobody has to suffer as an incel in the future. It is the worst form of torture imaginable especially if it is over before it began. I was only incel because I was overweight and fell for the personality meme. It was never over because I had height and jaw. If I was short or recessed, then I would rope. Life is still brutal as a htn/chadlite male in 2023.
Religion ironically cucks people into thinking suicide = bad+selfish

Shouldn't they want someone suffering 24/7 to be in a place of peace and happiness if they truly believe in an afterlife?

• +1
Reactions: SubSigma
i deserve this

• Hmm...
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and Deleted member 19994
I already know you hate me. No need to be sadistic.

Life is still brutal as a htn/chadlite male in 2023.
Sincerely, HTN (because MTNs like I who can't ascend according to Looksmax will die suffocated in a gold mine in the middle of Congo).

• So Sad
Reactions: SubSigma
I'm 185cm and frame like Dave Batista. How is that fragile?

LTNs and MTNs are incels in 2023

• +1
Reactions: latincell95
what if 6’2 + Chads( PSL 7.5 and 8) to that to anybody who is Below Chadlite ??

How would it feel when the Best dominate the rest( including you) instead of beating down only on the weakest males.

Cuckold camp :feelsohh: :feelsohh: :feelsohh: :feelsohh: