10/10 according to hamza bc white

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: litaz, Deleted member 22886, Deleted member 22841 and 8 others
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 23564
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 23564 and its_over_for_me_?
She bad😍😍

• Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 23564 and its_over_for_me_?
all im seeing are baddies

The USA is a horrifying place.

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95
JFL at your face. Lip head.
Real life is the same as tinder or even worst most woman that go out they don’t want to get approach by sub8 males in real life you can go out in bars or clubs there’s les woman in there

Real life is the same as tinder or even worst most woman that go out they don’t want to get approach by sub8 males in real life you can go out in bars or clubs there’s les woman in there
Bars and clubs are for hoes. There's plenty of other ways to meet girls.

Bro just work on yourself you can do better. Youre white dude so you mog me atleast

The worst thing is you won’t even be able to fuck them with zero effort, these whales want dates almost all of the time.

Dumpster diving does not work.

The worst thing is you won’t even be able to fuck them with zero effort, these whales want dates almost all of the time.

Dumpster diving does not work.
I can fuck them these are type of foids that chasing me I really don’t want to fuck these subhumans at all I wish I could get attraction from looksmatches :(

I can fuck them these are type of foids that chasing me I really don’t want to fuck these subhumans at all I wish I could get attraction from looksmatches :(

They are chasing you just to hookup?

Looksmatch is an irrelevant concept, stop thinking about it.

They are chasing you just to hookup?

Looksmatch is an irrelevant concept, stop thinking about it.
I mean if use JBW cart I can get my looksmatch on dating apps I visit Malta few days ago and my ethics looksmatches wanted to meet up with me I only got head from Philippino chick on this trip if I had more time I could get high quality woman
E4EF7B7F 7089 49D6 9428 D22B20D0DD33

These are the types that wouldve hooked up with me no questions asked when I was 19. I didnt do it. Kinda wish I did just to say I fucked someone. I cant ever get past 3 dates with LTNs

• So Sad
Reactions: its_over_for_me_?
These are the types that wouldve hooked up with me no questions asked when I was 19. I didnt do it. Kinda wish I did just to say I fucked someone. I cant ever get past 3 dates with LTNs
Are you whitecel? If you are you can try JBW

Why are you so ugly man

That first one is not a woman

• JFL
Reactions: its_over_for_me_?
Are you whitecel? If you are you can try JBW
I'm a white passing Jew. I'm high tier normie but 5'7 but I'm probably disgusting in motion because I'm an ADHD fuck. Funny thing is I've been on dates with Jewish girls that are probably better looking than I can usually get because of JBJ (just be Jewish)

I'm a white passing Jew. I'm high tier normie but 5'7 but I'm probably disgusting in motion because I'm an ADHD fuck. Funny thing is I've been on dates with Jewish girls that are probably better looking than I can usually get because of JBJ (just be Jewish)
I’m jew as well 👋

• Love it
Reactions: RapGod