My options for better side profile?

U

UglyScouseDosser

Iron
I am aware I need jaw surgery because my maxilla is recessed and my madible is slightly crooked to one side. I'm 27 and have never over analysed my looks until recently.

I have recently lost a lot of weight and have noticed my neck area has not improved how I thought. I still have a "turkey neck". Is this something that can be improved with bimax?

Also open to other advice on where I need to improve.

Attachments

• 20231007_175339.jpg
    20231007_175339.jpg
    674.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
Beauty is subjective, you'll find the one when you're not searching.

• JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl and Zonar
I wouldn't bother with surgeries tbh, looks like you've got a decent front, and a lefort will just be too much effort.
As for the turkey neck you could leanmaxx and fix your tongue posture (apply pressure on the palate).

• +1
Reactions: UglyScouseDosser
I wouldn't bother with surgeries tbh, looks like you've got a decent front, and a lefort will just be too much effort.
As for the turkey neck you could leanmaxx and fix your tongue posture (apply pressure on the palate).
Yeah I'm going to continue leaning out and see what I'm working with. I have corrected my tongue posture because I had terrible posture previously.

As for the lefort, this is mainly going to be undertaken for health issues (misaligned bite/ breathing etc.) But the aesthetic improvements are definitely a bonus.

• +1
Yeah I'm going to continue leaning out and see what I'm working with. I have corrected my tongue posture because I had terrible posture previously.

As for the lefort, this is mainly going to be undertaken for health issues (misaligned bite/ breathing etc.) But the aesthetic improvements are definitely a bonus.
Cool, good luck with the turkey neck.
Did you never go to the orthodontist as a child, or why is the issue treated this late on?

• +1
Cool, good luck with the turkey neck.
Did you never go to the orthodontist as a child, or why is the issue treated this late on?
Cheers 👍

And dentist never mentioned it. I had a tooth extraction from the top as a child. I think the years of bad tongue posture haven't helped neither.

• +1
Please for the love of god lose body fat. No one looks good with that much body fat. good luck bro

• +1
Please for the love of god lose body fat. No one looks good with that much body fat. good luck bro
Thanks for the advice.

Yeah you're right mate. Need to carry on with leanmaxxing.