My overbite gets worse daily how do I fix this shit

Npcdoomer

Npcdoomer

Iron
Alright so I had Braces for about 2 years bc overbite, I took them off last year. Now after braces I got retainers which I was supposed to wear every nig, I wore them for about 3 days and then I slept without them bc I cba. Now about a year later I’ve recently started to notice my overbite or at least my chin has been getting recessed and idk why. Well I have some speculations at to why but I don’t know which. 1. I mouthbreath at night (HOW THE FUCK DO YOU FIX THIS). 2. I don’t wear my retainers.
So my question is HOW THE FUCK DO YOU STOP MOUTH BREATHING AT NIGHT AND SHOULD I WEAR MY RETAINERS!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Inscol and Deleted member 4106
Alright so I had Braces for about 2 years bc overbite, I took them off last year. Now after braces I got retainers which I was supposed to wear every nig, I wore them for about 3 days and then I slept without them bc I cba. Now about a year later I’ve recently started to notice my overbite or at least my chin has been getting recessed and idk why. Well I have some speculations at to why but I don’t know which. 1. I mouthbreath at night (HOW THE FUCK DO YOU FIX THIS). 2. I don’t wear my retainers.
So my question is HOW THE FUCK DO YOU STOP MOUTH BREATHING AT NIGHT AND SHOULD I WEAR MY RETAINERS!
u need double jaw

• +1
Reactions: JustBeCurry
bsso/imdo asap

Should I start wearing my retainers???

Wear retainer if it fits you, if not get ready for braces again

Gg you just had braces for absolutely nothing. You're supposed to wear retainers every night for the rest of your entire life JFL. You fucked up brah

1. I mouthbreath at night (HOW THE FUCK DO YOU FIX THIS).
i honestly think think this is very likely, dont see how not wearing your retainers would cause more recession. i think doing chintucks regularly can increase airway size in a pretty short amount of time depending on your age. mike mew also suggests taping your mouth shut but idk about that tbh, never tried it

You deserve it, you fucking retard. All you had to do was sleep with the fucking retainers in to keep your teeth the same way how they were post-braces every night. You didn't, and now you fucked up big time. Congratulations. Don't bother doing anything else

You're on the same list with all these other retards who state "Braces dont work", when they do exactly the retarded thing you just did, and are fucking surprised that the teeth shift when the RETAINERS that they are SUPPOSED to wear at NIGHT...somehow it's always the braces' fault that they were too retarded to listen

Way to waste your time on 2 years doing nothing dumb ass

You deserve it, you fucking retard. All you had to do was sleep with the fucking retainers in to keep your teeth the same way how they were post-braces every night. You didn't, and now you fucked up big time. Congratulations. Don't bother doing anything else

You're on the same list with all these other retards who state "Braces dont work", when they do exactly the retarded thing you just did, and are fucking surprised that the teeth shift when the RETAINERS that they are SUPPOSED to wear at NIGHT...somehow it's always the braces' fault that they were too retarded to listen

Way to waste your time on 2 years doing nothing dumb ass
I mog you to death faggot