My own dad doesn’t want to be seen around me. Ultimate lookspill

Blackout.xl

Blackout.xl

Retired.
When I was a kid and late preteen/very early teenager, and looked better, my dad had no issues bringing me around his friends. Had no issue being seen with me. Had no issue bringing me to his church where all his friends are. No issues at all. Had no issue letting me come to his house where his friends would be.

After 2016 that stopped abruptly. When I descended in comparison to my competition. Looked like gutter trash, legit 2-3/10. My dad did not want to be seen with me anymore.

Coming to his place? Nope.

Coming to his church? Nope.

Being seen around his friends? Limited to an absolute minimum.

Our meetings? Limited to car only. Like I’m some prostitute he doesn’t want to be seen with. Like I’m a rat amongst chads. Couldn’t compete, so he limited everything.

He has harped on me since 2018 about getting better clothes so I can come to his church. He said I dress like trash. So he got me some nike around December 2019. Did any of this change? No. Covid only became an issue around March and he didn’t call me once to even take me out. Let alone take me where his friends were.

He used my unkept hair as an excuse so many times. But I’ve cut my hair every year for the past 7 years and it didn’t change anything.

He said I need to leanmaxx before he can get me the good fits that I can use to go out with him

I have to looksmaxx just to be seen with my own father. He’s holding out on payments for my education and is putting all responsibility on my mom, despite promising me when I was younger (and better looking) that He will play a role. Now he’s even telling me to pay out of my own pocket instead of him.

A year ago he said I failed to bring him happiness. He noticed my inceldom and asked if I was gay, asked why I don’t have a gf

Doesn’t come around much anymore. He’s always with his friends or with other women, or his other kid. I got bumped down from top of the list to bottom. It is what it is.

Blackpill even applies to parents

• So Sad
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: owlofathena, Eccedentesiast, Deleted member 3583 and 19 others
Bump

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and AlwaysHaveQuestions
I can relate. He thought he was tough shit until I threw him on the floor lol

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, maxmendietta and AlwaysHaveQuestions
Yes they all mog me in looks and achievements. Every single one
Terrible. Off spring mog is the most brutal. You can be the most subhuman man alive. But if you son can cuck chad's son. You have the last laugh

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Blackout.xl and Deleted member 6892
dude Your hair un kept beause . you HAIR fucking GREACY . start using baby ,. shampoo ., i use . hair beter

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Hozay, Copeful and AlwaysHaveQuestions
NIGGA YOU MAKE YOUR STORIES SEEM LIKE YOU LIVE IN DETROITS HOODS

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Flowey, Copeful and Rzn
dude Your hair un kept beause . you HAIR fucking GREACY . start using baby ,. shampoo ., i use . hair beter
Hair didnt mean anything. Kept, unkept, etc. Didn’t want me there

• WTF
Reactions: Rzn
why dont u achievement mog with ur iq

• +1
why dont u achievement mog with ur iq
Didn’t do good during school years due to untreated ADHD. Was a trash tier student. So I don’t achievement mog rn

• So Sad
Reactions: Euclidd
Didn’t do good during school years due to untreated ADHD. Was a trash tier student. So I don’t achievement mog rn
what are you doing rn then

At least you got height and now knowledge to improve your face

• +1
atleast he didnt want to play the penis touching game

• JFL
Reactions: PYT
I can relate to this a lot my father treated me worse when I descended even tho he was the one that nuked my colgen by amusing and blote maxing me. @Blackout.xl

• +1
Starting college in a few days

You should start off at community college tbh, just study your ass off and if you really have ADHD take meds. If you get good grades you can transfer to a good college easily , community college is cheaper

• +1
This is one of the most brutal threads I've read on PSL tbh. Whoever has got your back rn, if anybody, is family. When you're looksmaxxed and up, disregard your deadbeat dad and everybody else that is a certified rat

• +1
Brutal shit i've seen parents still love their ugly kids

• +1
ey yo, keep writing essays