my own face traumatizes me

Nick.Harte

Nick.Harte

It’s Hamudi
Ngl but this is my reality. Lot of you guys may think I'm fucking trolling or someshit, but I'm not.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: humanoidsub7, TechnoBoss, PeakIncels and 4 others
then get the fuck off here, stop fucking moping that your ugly, work your fucking ass off and be more wealthy then everyone on here.
or you’re also retarded, then it’s over just kys

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: boss8055, Adelholzener, Deleted member 91868 and 9 others
then get the fuck off here, stop fucking moping that your ugly, work your fucking ass off and be more wealthy then everyone on here.
Reported to the cyberbullying help desk

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: uslessincel924, sportsmogger, baerr and 3 others

[/HEADING]
[HEADING=3]hollowcaulk

Clan Leader · 55 · From Dragon Spa, Arena 19 (7073 Trophies)
Joined May 14, 2024
Last seen 2 minutes ago · Viewing member profile Nick.Harte
Posts33Reputation47Points2

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HTNcutecel, sportsmogger, onskibidi and 3 others
How tf do you expect me to find the motivation/drive to do anything when I already it's over for me and I got nothing to look forward to ??

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels and notsocommonthumb
How tf do you expect me to find the motivation/drive to do anything when I already it's over for me and I got nothing to look forward

[/HEADING]
[HEADING=3]hollowcaulk

Clan Leader · 55 · From Dragon Spa, Arena 19 (7073 Trophies)
Joined May 14, 2024
Last seen 2 minutes ago · Viewing member profile Nick.Harte
Posts33Reputation47Points2
View attachment 3182646View attachment 3182646
View attachment 3182648
nice copy paste, your point being?

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb, Clavicular and Nick.Harte
Cagithen get the fuck off here, stop fucking moping that your ugly, work your fucking ass off and be more wealthy then everyone on here.
Caging my lungs out
Funny GIF

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: TechnoBoss, notsocommonthumb and Nick.Harte
well imagine having this thumb

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, hardRscreamer, TechnoBoss and 3 others
How tf do you expect me to find the motivation/drive to do anything when I already it's over for me and I got nothing to look forward to ??
@ThePolyChad is gonna fuck your sorry ass up if you dont stop whining…. Final warning

• Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: TechnoBoss, notsocommonthumb and Nick.Harte
@ThePolyChad is gonna fuck your sorry ass up if you dont stop whining…. Final warning
Who is this guy? First time hearing about that poly nigga

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb
That's right. You don't want me to get angry, I am heating up as we speak. Stop fucking whining nigger I won't ask you again

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, onskibidi, Clavicular and 2 others
Ngl but this is my reality. Lot of you guys may think I'm fucking trolling or someshit, but I'm not.
bro if you are trolling you’ve wasted so much of your fucking life doing so. and if you’re not why do you fucking comment every day since february how miserable your life is instead of fucking doing something about it. why do you sit on a thread of average looking kids that want to be above average, knowing that every single kid on here is more attractive then you. keep fucking moping keep being a faggot, a drain on society. oh no i’m unattractive im a virgin. be a loser or fucking do something about it. nigga you’re like a handicapped faggot trying to learn how to play soccer. yes we fucking get it your legs don’t work, you’ve said it every day for the past 6 months.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hardRscreamer, Nick.Harte, Clavicular and 2 others
I am in the walls, in your skin, watching you at every moment. You are done for. Take your order and comply or you shall see wrath

• +1
Reactions: hollowcaulk, Nick.Harte, Clavicular and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, TechnoBoss, Nick.Harte and 1 other person
rope

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb, Nick.Harte and Clavicular
bro if you are trolling you’ve wasted so much of your fucking life doing so. and if you’re not why do you fucking comment every day since february how miserable your life is instead of fucking doing something about it. why do you sit on a thread of average looking kids that want to be above average, knowing that every single kid on here is more attractive then you. keep fucking moping keep being a faggot, a drain on society. oh no i’m unattractive im a virgin. be a loser or fucking do something about it. nigga you’re like a handicapped faggot trying to learn how to play soccer. yes we fucking get it your legs don’t work, you’ve said it every day for the past 6 months.

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb, Nick.Harte and Clavicular
I am in the walls, in your skin, watching you at every moment. You are done for. Take your order and comply or you shall see wrath
Miring dude, OP needs to get modified shotgun implants into his skull
your worst nightmare….

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: notsocommonthumb, ThePolyChad and Nick.Harte
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Clavicular and hardRscreamer
legit, i can’t look at myslef, just because i’m too ugly

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
this nigger stg hes renowned for being the most doompill bastard "muh life ill end 😢" he should listen to the hundreds of replies of ppl saying that he should kill himself already

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hollowcaulk and Nick.Harte

Go take your schizo meds son. You ain't in anyone's skin, and you're aren't seeing shit.

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and Clavicular

Go take your schizo meds son. You ain't in anyone's skin, and you're aren't seeing shit.
Your numbers don't make the axe wound that's going into the back of your skull any less lethal

• +1
niggas have no pity here jfl, if they'd be a sub5 then I would bet my left ballsacks they'd be crying here everyday

regarding your thread, I'm sorry brother, I'm low-key in the same situation, but maybe not totally fucked, but idk bro, all I can say I'm sorry

• +1
he should listen to the hundreds of replies of ppl saying that he should kill himself already
My fault for not listening to anybody because I thought I had a chance fo ascending.

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels

why do you think anyone will ever give a fuck what you think? you’re the faggot that hates himself. no one cares about you and ever will unless you bring something to the plate

• +1
Reactions: ThePolyChad and Nick.Harte
My fault for not listening to anybody because I thought I had a chance fo ascending.
your fault for not taking the advice and stop whining about it like a little bitch

• +1
Reactions: hollowcaulk, ThePolyChad and Nick.Harte
  • JFL
  • +1
niggas have no pity here jfl, if they'd be a sub5 then I would bet my left ballsacks they'd be crying here everyday

regarding your thread, I'm sorry brother, I'm low-key in the same situation, but maybe not totally fucked, but idk bro, all I can say I'm sorry
How can we expect a forum full of chads to relate to our suffering. The nigga @hollowcaulk isn't a subhuman and it's easy for him to just say do something, as if it fixes everything.

Typical chads' responses from org :

You're short ?? Go to work. Do something
You're ugly ?? Get a job. Do something.
You're still a KHHV at 23 ? Go for a run.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hollowcaulk, Adelholzener, sportsmogger and 1 other person
How can we expect a forum full of chads to relate to our suffering. The nigga @hollowcaulk isn't a subhuman and it's easy for him to just say do something, as if it fixes everything.

lmfao just kys you’re beyond saving

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Clavicular, hardRscreamer, ThePolyChad and 1 other person
the axe wound that's going into the back of your skull any less lethal
Axe is currently in your ass, and you aren't feeling it because of the withdrawal symptoms of your schizo meds.

holy shit youre so oblivious its crazy 🤣🤣
this forum has like maybe 3 or 4 chadlites max no1 with an actual life rots here nigga thats first of all
second of all of course that their responses r gonna be ??get a job or ?? do something when ur literally not even trying, your threads are all obnoxious doompill unoriginal garbage just resort to the rope if youre going to whine all day and not going to at least TRY to improve

• +1
  • JFL

it's more of a thing that they don't have emotions because they have everything, just keyboard lions that like to make fun of people, if they'd wake up one day and have a sub5 face I bet they would go to their mommas and cry for hours and hours, like I already said before

js ignore these fags, venting online is always a bad idea unless you have some people that actually give a fuck, otherwise, everyone doesn't care

• +1
Stfu ugly ass GrAYcels @hollowcaulk @ThePolyChad

• +1