My own gradma called me pedo

L

lepo2317

Mistral
I never had appeal to women my age. Since I was 20 (now 30), bitches my age or few years younger treated me like I don't exist. The only true attention I get is from barely legal girls (15-18 years old). It was fun in my late teens/early 20s, but now I feel like old man compared to young girls. Few months ago 18 years old random girl literally approached me asked me about insta etc. After sometime she came my place. The next day my gradma who lives next door asked me who was that girl and how old was she. When I said 18, my grandma said that "you are so old meeting 18 years old girl, you are a pedo". Over for me, even my own family calls me pedo. I can't get any bitches in their 20s to like me.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Htobrother, LooksThinker, Joshrc and 15 others
How do you guys keep getting teens cold approaching you? They look at me like I'm a sewer rat.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: LooksThinker, Joshrc, TsarTsar444 and 6 others
you didn’t even fuck her brutal

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: LooksThinker, Joshrc, try2beme and 1 other person
How do you guys keep getting teens cold approaching you? They look at me like I'm a sewer rat.
That's how women in their 20s treat me. They will look at me once at best and I'm invisible to them in 90% of cases.

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme
That's how women in their 20s treat me. They will look at me once at best and I'm invisible to them in 90% of cases.
What are the circumstances that lead into teens approaching you tho?

you didn’t even fuck her brutal
Yeah, now I have guilt. Just few days ago I was in a mall standing behind those 2 about 16-18 years old girls, they were turning around, smiling at me everything and I just left the lane and hid behind a shelf and waited for them to leave the mall.

What are the circumstances that lead into teens approaching you tho?
For example once I was out going to get some shit done. I passed two girls and they asked me if I saw white small dog, when I said no and then get some 1 minute small talk and went away. I went into the building for few minutes and as I went out I see them standing outside. When I passed them one of them said "tell him the truth" and she asked me for insta but they were 17 years old and I was 29 at that time. It never happened from women my age.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
Your grandma is a jelous roastie probably cause no chad wants her

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, Joshrc, Klaas Vaaker and 6 others
Your grandma is a jelous roastie probably cause no chad wants her
No, she just opened my mind that I'm old fucker with teenager mentality who don't want LTR or kids and spend time with decade younger girls.

• JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, bloomercel and BrahminBoss
what do you look like?

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Fuck your grandma She can't understand your situation. If women your Age spread their legs for you you wouldn't have this problem

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, lepo2317 and SoundnVision
I need to see ur face ngl

they just be saying anything

I need to see ur face ngl
By the way, when there were masks because of covid, I had 10x more attention and approaches from sluts. My face is bad I guess. The difference was day and night. Before covid I got approached one a year, with mask on I was approached pretty much once a week and now back to being invisibile pretty much. I know my failos but can't spend 30k$ in Italy for them to move my chin few mm's. I wish I had that amount of spare money or decent face at the first place.

• Woah
Reactions: bloomercel
By the way, when there were masks because of covid, I had 10x more attention and approaches from sluts. My face is bad I guess. The difference was day and night. Before covid I got approached one a year, with mask on I was approached pretty much once a week and now back to being invisibile pretty much. I know my failos but can't spend 30k$ in Italy for them to move my chin few mm's. I wish I had that amount of spare money or decent face at the first place.
just save some money retard and getting fillers to get started. some people here smh.