My parents are forcing me to take the vaccine

chadley

chadley

Iron
Brutally over. They first let me make the choice myself but then they got brainwashed by the news and are forcing me to take it, over... :feelswhy:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deleted member 6403 and Basedprincess
struggles of a 15 year old

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, Tyronecell, Basedprincess and 3 others
Ugh. Well. I'm sorry. Soooooooo, how's that weather today.

Wasn't a question.

Revenge when they are old and helpless

Brutally over. They first let me make the choice myself but then they got brainwashed by the news and are forcing me to take it, over... :feelswhy:
What's the problem? Just force them to search for you. Hop a train or grab a bus. Take a gap year from school and live on the streets traveling America. You'll learn more than you ever learned before. Take you a weapon (knife good for slashing and stabbing), a backpack full of supplies, and $100 with you. Go out adventuring. You'll find a level of freedom you've never experienced before, and you'll eat much healthier than you did living with your parents.

The reason why many chronically homeless people look so rough isn't because the lifestyle itself is a looksminn. It's not. It's because in addition to being homeless they're also addicted to drugs or alcohol. As long as you protect your skin from the sun and don't get addicted to anything, being homeless is actually a looksmaxx. You don't have the weight of responsibility/pressure that most people have. You begin to live at a different pace than most people, and small little victories become more important to you. Your life begins to have more meaning. Anxiety from dealing with people, if you have it, will disappear.

All young men who are single should experience homelessness at least once in their life. It's a great experience if done right. My boy will be thrown to the wolves when he reaches 18. I'll give him $200 and send him on a one way ticket to a third world country, or a city like LA, and tell him not to come back with less than $2000. When he does that I'll think about helping him with college, if that's what he wants to do.

I'd avoid that vaccine at all costs if I were you. Run away to a big city until this Corona sh*t blows over. Don't worry, you can't go hungry in America. Here's some inspiration.

• +1
Reactions: chadley
falsifies it somehow, tell them you changed your mind, go take it alone, prick the arm with a needle and comebackhome with the fake paper and the blood on the arm

• +1
wtf, low t behaviour. if you let your parents force shit onto you. my parents havent made me do anything since i was like 14

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998
wtf, low t behaviour. if you let your parents force shit onto you. my parents havent made me do anything since i was like 14
they dont lol, but they got brainwashed by the news so now they think ill die and kill everyone if i dont take it lol

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14543
The reason why many chronically homeless people look so rough isn't because the lifestyle itself is a looksminn. It's not. It's because in addition to being homeless they're also addicted to drugs or alcohol.
I see it as the other way around, they're chronically stressed so they're coping with drugs that further stresses them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
Lmao tell em there’s a higher chance you gonna die in a car crash than from corona

• +1
I see it as the other way around, they're chronically stressed so they're coping with drugs that further stresses them
Yes, but if they had to they could cope without the drugs. And it's the drugs that are keeping them down. Also, the types of stress most homeless folk have OP isn't gonna have to worry about. Therefore he could thrive living homeless for a bit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
What's the problem? Just force them to search for you. Hop a train or grab a bus. Take a gap year from school and live on the streets traveling America. You'll learn more than you ever learned before. Take you a weapon (knife good for slashing and stabbing), a backpack full of supplies, and $100 with you. Go out adventuring. You'll find a level of freedom you've never experienced before, and you'll eat much healthier than you did living with your parents.

The reason why many chronically homeless people look so rough isn't because the lifestyle itself is a looksminn. It's not. It's because in addition to being homeless they're also addicted to drugs or alcohol. As long as you protect your skin from the sun and don't get addicted to anything, being homeless is actually a looksmaxx. You don't have the weight of responsibility/pressure that most people have. You begin to live at a different pace than most people, and small little victories become more important to you. Your life begins to have more meaning. Anxiety from dealing with people, if you have it, will disappear.

All young men who are single should experience homelessness at least once in their life. It's a great experience if done right. My boy will be thrown to the wolves when he reaches 18. I'll give him $200 and send him on a one way ticket to a third world country, or a city like LA, and tell him not to come back with less than $2000. When he does that I'll think about helping him with college, if that's what he wants to do.

I'd avoid that vaccine at all costs if I were you. Run away to a big city until this Corona sh*t blows over. Don't worry, you can't go hungry in America. Here's some inspiration.

tag @Vermilioncore he's homeless and has cancer too I think