My parents are so delusional about my intelligence

wishIwasSalludon

wishIwasSalludon

broken but not destroyed
They think that I’m going to be accepted into MIT:feelskek:

They genuinely think I’m going to go to an IVY league lol it’s like they don’t understand how hard it is to get into those schools

They want me to take an entire month to work on my application for MIT:forcedsmile:

I have a 1410 SAT above average but no where near MIT tier:feelskek:

in psl terms it’s like trying to attract a Brooke shields level girl while being a 5’10 HTN it’s simply not happening

@cromagnon @ElTruecel @noobs @Gengar

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: noobs, psychomandible, Gengar and 8 others
my mom thinks im smart just lazy when in reality im retarded

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: noobs, uksucks, Debetro and 6 others
my mom thinks im smart just lazy when in reality im retarded
Idk why it’s so hard for parents to accept their kid isn’t special

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon
@Jason Voorhees

It’s called ethnic parents it applies for all immigrant and ethnic parents. You’ll legit be failing school and they’ll still think you’ll get into Princeton or smth

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
It’s called ethnic parents it applies for all immigrant and ethnic parents. You’ll legit be failing school and they’ll still think you’ll get into Princeton or smth
lol they have thousands of applicants with 1600 SAT and perfect 4.0 gpa 1 trillion hours of community and have won nobel prizes but my parents think im getting in:forcedsmile:

I want to tell them its not happening but if I do theyll say " oh youre being negative!":lul:

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
They think that I’m going to be accepted into MIT:feelskek:

They genuinely think I’m going to go to an IVY league lol it’s like they don’t understand how hard it is to get into those schools

They want me to take an entire month to work on my application for MIT:forcedsmile:

I have a 1410 SAT above average but no where near MIT tier:feelskek:

in psl terms it’s like trying to attract a Brooke shields level girl while being a 5’10 HTN it’s simply not happening

@cromagnon @ElTruecel @noobs @Gengar
Well no parent wants to admit their kid is retarded. :hnghn:

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back