My Parents believe NTness and Personality matter more than Looks and Body

D

Deleted member 1660

Diamond
So I have surprisingly grown an inch over these past 2 months and I am starting to take my nutrition more seriously. I am 5'8.75 at 15 and I want to hit 6 foot. Lately I have been obsessing over my height and my parents are starting to get annoyed at me as I open the fridge like 20 times trying to find food.

My dad tells me that I act aspie: Neighbors hate me, kids call me kidnapper and say I look 20, classmates think I am weird, teachers don't like me, etc.

My parents tell me that even if I have the looks and body people will still not respect me and I won't be successful. They fail to realize once your development is over you can never grow in height, face, etc, but you can still work towards being NT in your entire life.

The reason why I care about how tall I am, strong I am, and attractive I am is because the end goal is to be a mog machine. Through out my life I learned that if you want to get rid of your insecurities completely you can only do so if you Looksmax enough until you are better than others. Now this does not mean I will be arrogant. I want to ascend while maintaining my humility because everyone likes the humble chad. Of course there will always be people who mog me, but it will be a rare occurrence and when it does happen they will atleast respect me because they will see how far I have gotten.

I just wish parents understood.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 20618, ALP, Deleted member 1901 and 4 others
what are you doing to heightmaxx

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and thecel
unironically it does, the NTpill is a brutal pill however it doesent apply for subfives.

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 18879, EverythingMaxxer and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and rand anon
Puberty, raw eggs, mTor, building blocks of bone, sprints, iodine, lots of calories, etc
aren't you turning into a bloathed fatty?

You can't be 'humble chad" while deep down thinking like that. it must be somewhat natural lol so listen to your parents

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1332
U have a very high iq, enlightenment

Don't tell your parents jfl.

But fr. At least start being kind to people. Like teachers, parents, neighbors, etc.

Trying to looksmaxx and being kind aren't mutually exclusive.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1332, subhuman to mtn and rand anon
no idea but I am 160 lb
weight is cope.
because it depends on muscle mass.

it's all about. How Fat a person is,.
Download

So I have surprisingly grown an inch over these past 2 months and I am starting to take my nutrition more seriously. I am 5'8.75 at 15 and I want to hit 6 foot. Lately I have been obsessing over my height and my parents are starting to get annoyed at me as I open the fridge like 20 times trying to find food.

My dad tells me that I act aspie: Neighbors hate me, kids call me kidnapper and say I look 20, classmates think I am weird, teachers don't like me, etc.

My parents tell me that even if I have the looks and body people will still not respect me and I won't be successful. They fail to realize once your development is over you can never grow in height, face, etc, but you can still work towards being NT in your entire life.

The reason why I care about how tall I am, strong I am, and attractive I am is because the end goal is to be a mog machine. Through out my life I learned that if you want to get rid of your insecurities completely you can only do so if you Looksmax enough until you are better than others. Now this does not mean I will be arrogant. I want to ascend while maintaining my humility because everyone likes the humble chad. Of course there will always be people who mog me, but it will be a rare occurrence and when it does happen they will atleast respect me because they will see how far I have gotten.

Did you start tanner 5 yet?

Your parents are bluepilled normies (like half this forum) who will drag you down if you listen to their fallible advice. Don't let them manipulate you in anyway & just keep looksmaxing. You will realize how differently you will be treated by everyone in life once you ascend.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1332 and Improver

Let them think what they want to think. You start a whole new life once you hit college so why not be disliked in high school and looksmax a ton (if you can only choose between being NT and attractive)?

Maybe you’re just autistic as fuck?

• +1
Reactions: stevielake
It doesn’t relate to height much. Indians tend to grow later in puberty despite having full beards
So tanner is useless for shit?

mine know it's all about looks and not height which is non defining and often irrelevant. Stop overfocusing on height you cannot change and start softmaxing.

mine know it's all about looks and not height which is non defining and often irrelevant. Stop overfocusing on height you cannot change and start softmaxing.
wtf

Your dad just doesn’t want you to mog him, which is Why he’s saying quite horrible things to you when you are just trying to self improve

I will get to 6 🦶