My parents don't want me to dress very good

Adonis

Adonis

Where is my fucking mannequin pilled
I tried suits and they say they fit well even if they are too long on the arms (doesn't show the watch) and too long legs (looks shit).
They also don't want me to go to a custom made shop for suits because muh expensive but the ones in normal stores aren't cheap either.
How can I get in touch with a smarter and less gatekeeping + gaslighting rich family?
Am I incel because of family?

Why do you wanna wear suits incel

Just go to a store and try on a bunch of slim fit suits off the rack until you find one that fits. Don't understand why you had to make a thread about something so obvious.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
How can I get in touch with a smarter and less gatekeeping + gaslighting rich family?
No family will adopt a grown adult, especially a schizo incel

I tried suits and they say they fit well even if they are too long on the arms (doesn't show the watch) and too long legs (looks shit).
They also don't want me to go to a custom made shop for suits because muh expensive but the ones in normal stores aren't cheap either.
Am I incel because of family?
parents are white? I noticed it seems white parents actively try to sabotage their son's dating life, while hispanic parents would practically kidnap a girl in chains from mexico for their incel son:ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 22886 and Deleted member 22253
parents are white? I noticed it seems white parents actively try to sabotage their son's dating life, while hispanic parents would practically kidnap a girl in chains from mexico for their incel son:ROFLMAO:
No I am MENA

Wear qamis
B3o7BYYIIAEkBOW

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ
Are you North African?

I don't really see people wearing suits outside. Unless their legit businessman. But, I learned to dress for success awhile back. So, go back to learning to wear suits.

What does a mutant like you need suits for? Do you attend many funerals?