My parents failed. So did yours

try2beme

try2beme

Gaslighters.org
My mother is a useless human who raped my future and prospects of happiness.

Tonnes of athiests blame God because they’re bitter at the world. But think deeper, those with competent parents came out rich, NT, good looking. You do not blame God, blame your parents failures.

The least my mother could have done is marry a rich man or at least average wealth.. it would have cured 50% of my problems which is actually a tonne considering the severity and number of them

Women create misery all the time. Not fucking God

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, HeightPilledum, DarkTriadBeliever and 8 others

Tonnes of athiests blame God because they’re bitter at the world. But think deeper, those with competent parents came out rich, NT, good looking. You do not blame God, blame your parents failures.

The least my mother could have done is marry a rich man or at least average wealth.. it would have cured 50% of my problems which is actually a tonne considering the severity and number of them

mirin your dumbass iq. if your mom married a rich man you wouldnt have been born. it would have been different sperm thus a different person fucking dumbass.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NoseProphecy, Bars, TsarTsar444 and 2 others
mirin your dumbass iq. if your mom married a rich man you wouldnt have been born. it would have been different sperm thus a different person fucking dumbass.
me not being born otherwise proves the point

holy retardation at you

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
  • +1
Reactions: Geoff2024 and Bars
  • WTF
Reactions: Geoff2024
:feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: Geoff2024
You take things to literally, U sound like an incel know it all. Just stop and find something better to talk about

Added to ignored also nobody lieks people like you

• Ugh..
Reactions: JohnBaza
You take things to literally, U sound like an incel know it all. Just stop and find something better to talk about

Added to ignored also nobody lieks people like you
Do something with your life lol. Calls me an incel when you have 35k posts in a year on a incel website :lul::lul:. And then ignores me as if I fucking care :lul::lul:

Do something with your life lol. Calls me an incel when you have 35k posts in a year on a incel website :lul::lul:. And then ignores me as if I fucking care :lul::lul:
1 year and a half

Cope cope + i mog you + dnrd + name three bitches who even like you

• JFL
Reactions: Bars and JohnBaza
Women create misery all the time.
u say this just beacuse it happened to you, but to me, my mother gave me world while my fat ass father rots at home, barely goes to work, barely provides for me and my little brother while my mother works a 9-5 and has her own bussines and makes 6-7k a month which is fucking huge for me her and my little brother

• +1
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and JohnBaza
u say this just beacuse it happened to you, but to me, my mother gave me world while my fat ass father rots at home, barely goes to work, barely provides for me and my little brother while my mother works a 9-5 and has her own bussines and makes 6-7k a month which is fucking huge for me her and my little brother
Yeah not literally everybody

Yeah not literally everybody
most black kids in america also grow up similiar to me, shit even worse so try telling them that women create misery all the time

Ur mom picked ur dad. She is still too blame.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Ur mom picked ur dad. She is still too blame.
hurts me to say this but she was young and really attractive, idk what made her choose my dad who was fat at that time and somewhat ugly, he was thugmaxxed i guess so idk

• JFL
Reactions: Akhi
most black kids in america also grow up similiar to me, shit even worse so try telling them that women create misery all the time
Women have control over reproduction, as a man you have no say since women select who gets to be a dad.

Jfl at not blaming women for this.

Black women are notorious for only wanting to date thugmaxxed retards.

Mass women Steralization when?

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
hurts me to say this but she was young and really attractive, idk what made her choose my dad who was fat at that time and somewhat ugly, he was thugmaxxed i guess so idk
Hahaha another woman picking some thugmaxxed retard fuckboy instead of a gentleman like me.

A tale as old as time. Women shouldnt have rights, shouldnt have a say in who they get to fuck.

Female sexuality is a disease that needs to be controlled.

Look what it did to you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JohnBaza and try2beme
Hahaha another woman picking some thugmaxxed retard fuckboy instead of a gentleman like me.

A tale as old as time. Women shouldnt have rights, shouldnt have a say in who they get to fuck.

Female sexuality is a disease that needs to be controlled.

Look what it did to you
didnt do much damage to me, thankfully i look mostly like my mom but my little brother is cooked for life, he inherited my dad's looks 101%, he is fat brachy and ugly

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme and MoggerGaston
Women have control over reproduction, as a man you have no say since women select who gets to be a dad.

Jfl at not blaming women for this.

Black women are notorious for only wanting to date thugmaxxed retards.

Mass women Steralization when?
I asked my mom why she chose my useless dad

“ i was young and in love “

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Same as my parents except both are useless lol

• So Sad
Reactions: MoggerGaston and shizuku11111
My parents are good, I'm just mentally deficient

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: MA_ascender and try2beme

this is true, it doesn't matter how bad a woman's circumstances are, even a crackhead can get pregnant with ease