my parents finally gave up and allowed me to get rid of all the mirrors in our home, successful mental looksmax

Vergil.is

Vergil.is

Kraken
It took a lot of effort, but it finally happened made my dick hard
im so fucking stoked, i always avoid mirrors even in the toilet i had to sacrifice my posture and look down everytime i wash hands but not anymore, they will settle for smaller pocket mirrors
now i can finally feel more or less safe in my own house for fucks sake, college not even that bad, my stress ball helps me to deal with stress although that may not be enough once group projects start
looking at all the faces disgusted by my own presence is the worst, its just sad man, i dont even hold any grudge against people cause i would be so mad if i had to be in the group with myself too, but it is what it is gotta keep going cant kill myself just yet
Sleepy International Cat Day GIF by Storyful

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee, Lucid, normie_joe and 13 others
Goodfellas GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, Lucid, 2d v2 and 2 others
Shocked What Is It GIF

• JFL
Reactions: humanoidsub7
im so fucking stoked, i always avoid mirrors even in the toilet i had to sacrifice my posture and look down everytime i wash hands but not anymore, they will settle for smaller pocket mirrors
now i can finally feel more or less safe in my own house for fucks sake, college not even that bad, my stress ball helps me to deal with stress although that may not be enough once group projects start
looking at all the faces disgusted by my own presence is the worst, its just sad man, i dont even hold any grudge against people cause i would be so mad if i had to be in the group with myself too, but it is what it is gotta keep going cant kill myself just yet
PURE COLUMBIAN COPE

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and Vergil.is
Same I always avoid mirrors for personal reasons but it boost my Confidence to the roof🚀

• +1
Reactions: Vergil.is
I think some guy called Cho would tell you to do something else

• JFL
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and gribsufer1
Mogs me.

• +1
This is what you call living life.

Reach for the stars as Meeks would say.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: humanoidsub7, Yuhbwoynadia, Deleted member 30679 and 5 others
impossibile you look THAT bad bro

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
I luv looking at the mirror, I imagine while looking at the mirror how God took a lot of time to create my perfect face, it boost my confidence a lot

• +1
Reactions: NERG_72, Deleted member 30019 and Vergil.is
I luv looking at the mirror, I imagine while looking at the mirror how God took a lot of time to create my perfect face, it boost my confidence a lot
I love that energy, keep it up

• Love it
Reactions: colton myers
I mog u nigga
Picsart 23 10 04 20 43 10 916

• +1
How TF u convince them to do that? They prob think u an insecure bdd wussy fag now

• +1
How TF u convince them to do that? They prob think u an insecure bdd wussy fag now
they're good parents and very supportive, they wanted best for me, to go out there and at least try socializing, but ultimately even they are aware i look unfortunate and agreed cause I cry a lot and even broke a window in my room while i was angry jfl

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1 and Deleted member 19766
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
this is peak male autism right here, congratulations on your achievement

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, Yuhbwoynadia and Vergil.is
I set 3 mins of my day off to look in the mirror after showering. Narcissism>

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21863 and Vergil.is
bullshit, i’m tired of you niggas getting depressed for no fucking reason.

PM me your face and i’ll tell you
respectfully i'll refuse and save your eyes frmo suffering but tthank you for good intentions

this is peak male autism right here, congratulations on your achievement
appreciate my g

I set 3 mins of my day off to look in the mirror after showering. Narcissism>
i respect that, if my looks werent subpar id be worshipping hell out of myself

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger and redfacccee

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: colton myers and Deleted member 21863
  • JFL
Reactions: AspiringMogger
Cope I must look in the mirror to manifest whatever I want to look like

its not that bad im 5'4 and dont complain, face is more of an issue
If any of the PSL gods were 5’4 it would be over for them. I promise you height and pheno is more important than face.

If any of the PSL gods were 5’4 it would be over for them. I promise you height and pheno is more important than face.
they wouldnt be models but short girls wouldnt care

Cope I must look in the mirror to manifest whatever I want to look like
i cant do that, i'd need bimax 4 + having my skull cut in half to fix ipd

Then you realize you need a footstool to see your face, and that confidence goes back to baseline.

• +1
Reactions: colton myers
Then you realize you need a footstool to see your face, and that confidence goes back to baseline.
My guy thinks am like 4'5 lmfao, I am 5'5

Imagine that there are Chads chilling with girls reading this at their leisure.

• +1
most sane .org member

Users who are viewing this thread

Back