My parents found about my blackpilling

Chad69

Chad69

Went from stacking Ls to stacking bands
They fucking found out that I use foundation sometimes,and now they fucking think that Iam gay
Then they started comparing me to the other kids that are taller, ,,fatter’’ and prettier than me
Woah.....nice one for my self esteem
And now you wonder why I fucking use make up sometimes?

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: johncruz12345, PYT, BrettyBoy and 11 others
Boy. None of us here use foundation. You might have the gaye ngl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191, DharkDC, Entschuldigung and 8 others
Thats sad

• So Sad
Reactions: Chad69
I dont use it too much,just to cover my nose and cover redness on my cheeks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6695 and Deleted member 6723
They fucking found out that I use foundation sometimes,and now they fucking think Iam gay
Then they started comparing me to the other kids that are taller, ,,fatter’’ and prettier than me
Woah.....nice one for my self esteem
And now you wonder why I fucking use make up sometimes?
if i were ur dad i would euthanize u

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5912 and Chad69
fuck a slamhog on the kitchen table and prove them otherwise

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: R@m@ and Chad69
what foundation do you use?

• +1
if i were ur dad i would euthanize u
Its because of blackpill man
I dont use it on the gay way
I use it to cover some redness
I don’t behave gay at all

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6723
Seriously OP, Get in a positive emotional state because this is gonna hurt.

You're ugly. Like REALLY ugly. You need to get plastic surgey asap. Like seriously I can't believe everyone's been humoring you for this long! I don't know if I can stand to keep seeing your ugly face (I want to gag whenever I look at you) and honestly I think I have a higher tolerance for it than the average person.

You reek of cat piss. I'm pretty sure everyone else and your "friends" just keep you around so that they look better in comparison. Or maybe they just need a self esteem boost because whenever they see you they realize they don't have it that bad. And when I say "everyone else" I really do mean everyone else because you most likely look worse in comparison to every person you interact with on a daily basis.

I think everyone feels sympathy for you because it's rare to come out of your mother's womb looking that ugly as a baby, and then keep looking that way through life.

Have you seen your nose? Your face woud definitely look better with that thing sawed off.

You know the all of the money you spend on haircuts and clothes? It might legitimately take you out of the 1 to 2 range on a scale of 1 to 10. But you definitely never really approach a 3. I think on a good day you're maybe like a 2.4

The brutal thing is deep down you know I'm right. Maybe you can get through life with a prostitute from Thailand, but I'm not sure shes going to be able to stand your ugly face. Ugliness is universal. There's probably like a 50% chance she will run away to Mexico within a week. And that's not counting all of the other places she could run away to.

Seriously, your top priority in life right now should not be studying. Definitely not sharing your pics on Looksmax to get "rated". You need to find a plastic surgeon right now so you don't ruin the rest of your life. I'm not trying to be mean I'm just stating facts and trying to help you. Maybe if he's good he can take you up to a 4. Think of how life changing that would be. You wouldn't always be the ugliest person in the room.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5145 and Deleted member 6695
I don't do it either but men should take it tbh. If u apply it decent nobody notices and it is a looksmax

• +1

You're ugly. Like REALLY ugly. You need to get plastic surgey asap. Like seriously I can't believe everyone's been humoring you for this long! I don't know if I can stand to keep seeing your ugly face (I want to gag whenever I look at you) and honestly I think I have a higher tolerance for it than the average person.

You reek of cat piss. I'm pretty sure everyone else and your "friends" just keep you around so that they look better in comparison. Or maybe they just need a self esteem boost because whenever they see you they realize they don't have it that bad. And when I say "everyone else" I really do mean everyone else because you most likely look worse in comparison to every person you interact with on a daily basis.

I think everyone feels sympathy for you because it's rare to come out of your mother's womb looking that ugly as a baby, and then keep looking that way through life.

Have you seen your nose? Your face woud definitely look better with that thing sawed off.

You know the all of the money you spend on haircuts and clothes? It might legitimately take you out of the 1 to 2 range on a scale of 1 to 10. But you definitely never really approach a 3. I think on a good day you're maybe like a 2.4

The brutal thing is deep down you know I'm right. Maybe you can get through life with a prostitute from Thailand, but I'm not sure shes going to be able to stand your ugly face. Ugliness is universal. There's probably like a 50% chance she will run away to Mexico within a week. And that's not counting all of the other places she could run away to.

Seriously, your top priority in life right now should not be studying. Definitely not sharing your pics on Looksmax to get "rated". You need to find a plastic surgeon right now so you don't ruin the rest of your life. I'm not trying to be mean I'm just stating facts and trying to help you. Maybe if he's good he can take you up to a 4. Think of how life changing that would be. You wouldn't always be the ugliest person in the room.
Aaaah one of the Ritalincels most famous copy pastes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
sad shit man my family jokes about me dying my eyebrows

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, Deleted member 6723 and Chad69
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912

Ye bro Iam ugly as hell
6BE3C10D 80BC 45F6 BE1F 430612F989B2

• +1
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6695, wasted and Deleted member 4671
What OP thinks he looks doing make-up

e5217c35d03d67c53d739ccb3fb9b2d5--francisco-lachowski-cute-guys.jpg

what he actually looks like doing make-up

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PYT, Atem Rah, Deleted member 4563 and 5 others
What OP thinks he looks doing make-up

e5217c35d03d67c53d739ccb3fb9b2d5--francisco-lachowski-cute-guys.jpg

what he actually looks like doing make-up

View attachment 712561
This one made me feel a little bit better
But I dont use too much,just to cover my nose and redness on my cheeks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4645
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6695 and Deleted member 4671
sad shit man my family jokes about me dying my eyebrows
My mom and sister actually did it for me, they say I'll look gay if i do something to my eyelashes though

• Woah

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6695
Blame it on their bad genes that give you bad skin and manletism

• So Sad
Blame it on their bad genes that give you bad skin and manletism
They are tall (dad is 6’1 and mom is 5’7) with perfect skin
I look like my dad with bigger lips tho

• So Sad
Reactions: Entschuldigung
They are tall (dad is 6’1 and mom is 5’7) with perfect skin
I look like my dad with bigger lips tho