My parents hate me for being the biggest loser

Klasik616

Klasik616

Terminal schizoid
They hate that I am a loser who hasn't accomplished anything I wanted in life and complains about how unfair the world is and how others usually treated me like trash since I was a kid and developed this emotionless schizoid personality.

My father says "You have never brought a woman into this house" true I'm an incel KHHV, I told my mom once "Only the good looking dudes with confidence get all the girls" and she inmediately replied "it's all about personality" muh you married dad cus he was successful and not a loser like me.

I tried to blackpill my friends after they noticed how bad women treat the average man but they still defended them. I never had any talent or drive for anything.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: 160cmcurry, RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, MoggerGaston and 14 others
Monday Morning Cat GIF by GrowthX

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, MoggerGaston, twojei and 2 others
You can blame your parents for feeding you goyslop, leading to your ugliness and low T personality

• +1
Reactions: The Grinch, 160cmcurry, MoggerGaston and 6 others
You can blame your parents for feeding you goyslop, leading to your ugliness and low T personality
My father didn't teach me anything, I usually was the forever alone guy at the school who sitted in a corner. I was born and it was over, fuck brain chemistry pill.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 160cmcurry, MoggerGaston, slavicpsycho and 6 others
My father didn't teach me anything, I usually was the forever alone guy at the school who sitted in a corner. I was born and it was over, fuck brain chemistry pill.
Yep, your parents fault. If they led a healthy lifestyle and fed you good stuff, you’d have semi-permanently high T, leading to not even needing their help. You’d be confident and social on your own

• +1
Reactions: twojei and Klasik616
Yep, your parents fault. If they led a healthy lifestyle and fed you good stuff, you’d have semi-permanently high T, leading to not even needing their help. You’d be confident and social on your own
Apart from not having friends, I have zero self steem after the countless rejections and friendzone moments I had from women.
This lead me to think that there was something wrong about them and found the red and black pill, I cannot "fall in love" anymore the bluepill mindset is gone maybe until some foid proves me wrong.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: twojei
My parents have advised me to commit suicide because i'm an unemployed incel subhuman hkv

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Kroker, slavicpsycho and Nick.Harte

- Haven’t gotten a job yet
- Waiting to get accepted to University
- Can’t drive

So going to the gym and staying at home is all I do for now

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 160cmcurry, Klasik616, slavicpsycho and 3 others
its impossible to converse with the older generations, they are the most bluepilled on everything in life, whether its financial or romantic advice, they have nothing useful to say

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and primqwe
I hate my family so much

• Love it
Reactions: primqwe
it's hard to take those words seriously, it's like zurzolo's saying them

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte

- Haven’t gotten a job yet
- Waiting to get accepted to University
- Can’t drive

So going to the gym and staying gooning at home is all I do for now

FTFY.

They hate that I am a loser who hasn't accomplished anything I wanted in life and complains about how unfair the world is and how others usually treated me like trash since I was a kid and developed this emotionless schizoid personality.

My father says "You have never brought a woman into this house" true I'm an incel KHHV, I told my mom once "Only the good looking dudes with confidence get all the girls" and she inmediately replied "it's all about personality" muh you married dad cus he was successful and not a loser like me.

I tried to blackpill my friends after they noticed how bad women treat the average man but they still defended them. I never had any talent or drive for anything.
My parents hate me too, but not because of being an incel or women. They hate me because I was supposed to retire them and give them the American dream they fought for and I haven’t accomplished shit yet in my mid twenties

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts and Klasik616
-Turkroach that looks older than my 55 year old dad.
Just because the fact that I testmog u doesn’t mean you have to insult me with “looking older”

• JFL
Reactions: normie_joe
Just because the fact that I testmog u doesn’t mean you have to insult me with “looking older”

Gooning 24/7 and looking like a decrepit old man has nothing to do with testerostone, but sure pal.

Gooning 24/7 and looking like a decrepit old man has nothing to do with testerostone, but sure pal.
Wompwompwomp

I am on day 31 of nofap stopped gooning on the rear end of the last days of July so…

Never talk about BP with normies, only incels or chads. Otherwise, only 1/100000 normie can comprehend this thing.

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616
Never engage in BP with yourself you’ll make yourself look like an S level autistic

He should blame his parents for reproducing in the first place. Sub-Chads / Stacies should simply not make children, but they usually don’t think how life could be for the children, they just want to play mom and dad to fulfill societies expectations

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts