My parents' intelligence is at chimpanzee level

G

gargomel

Iron
My mother says blood is pumped through the lungs and we fought about it. I threw a tantrum. My father showed me a video online of a man lifting a ship with the power of his mind. I told him that the video was completely montage and such a thing was impossible, and we had a fight about it. What is your advice?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Ryldoo IS COPING, future slavic chad and 9 others
My mother says blood is pumped through the lungs and we fought about it. I threw a tantrum. My father showed me a video online of a man lifting a ship with the power of his mind. I told him that the video was completely montaj and such a thing was impossible, and we had a fight about it. What is your advice?
rebel against them! listen to emo music & show them who's the boss!

• JFL
Reactions: Blonde and Phxx
Confused Joe Biden GIF by CBS News

• JFL
Reactions: DarkAscender
type of nigga to snitch on his parents to the NSDAP

who gives af if they are mentalcels?

• JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, Unleashedwhale, exlurkervv999 and 3 others
Blood isn't pumped by the lungs but it does pass through them, it's not that bad a mistake. Insane to say this about the ppl that created you btw

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Junko, DarkAscender, Blonde and 5 others
Blood isn't pumped by the lungs but it does pass through them, it's not that bad a mistake. Insane to say this about the ppl that created you btw
being created isnt always a good thing

• +1
Reactions: whotthehell, ihatewhiterose and gargomel
I think you have iq issues too. It is true that blood passes through the lungs, blood also passes through the legs, but this does not make the statement of someone who says blood is pumped through the legs true. The statement that blood is pumped through the lungs is quite clear. And can't I criticize or get angry at them for creating me?

My mother says blood is pumped through the lungs and we fought about it. I threw a tantrum. My father showed me a video online of a man lifting a ship with the power of his mind. I told him that the video was completely montage and such a thing was impossible, and we had a fight about it. What is your advice?
my dad genuinly believes earth is flat and that we are in a hoax

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Running! and gargomel
I have a friend like this bro nothing u say can convince him otherwise

• JFL
Reactions: gargomel
Yes, this is stupid, but I can agree with even someone who believes this, but what would your comment be about the intelligence level of someone who says that blood is pumped through the lungs?

• +1
Reactions: JohnBaza
I have a friend like this bro nothing u say can convince him otherwise
Yes bro GENUINLY. I fucking explained to him tectonic plates couldnt exist without a round earth. I showed him videos that people went from japan to usa. I explained to him that it would be impossible for it to be night in USA while it is sunny in europe if the earth is flat but he still doesnt believe me and believes they are all fake

Yes, this is stupid, but I can agree with even someone who believes this, but what would your comment be about the intelligence level of someone who says that blood is pumped through the lungs?
Blood does pass lungs but it is a big difference with blood being pumped. I dont really think it makes someone dumb but just not educated if you get what I mean

Blood does pass lungs but it is a big difference with blood being pumped. I dont really think it makes someone dumb but just not educated if you get what I mean
No. The expression "blood is pumped through the lungs" and "blood passing through the lungs" are completely different things. This has nothing to do with education.

No. The expression "blood is pumped through the lungs" and "blood passing through the lungs" are completely different things. This has nothing to do with education.
Blood passes the lungs to get O2 right

• So Sad
Blood passes the lungs to get O2 right
I'm a medical student, bro. Blood also passes through the leg. Then, someone who says blood is pumped from the legs cannot be partially right and stupid?

• +1
Reactions: JohnBaza
You need to respect your parents more bro, even if they don't say very smart things.

You need to respect your parents more bro, even if they don't say very smart things.
I didn't understand this for years. What makes parents sacred and special? Even though they brought me into this shitty and cruel world against my will?

• +1
Reactions: whotthehell
I'm a medical student, bro. Blood also passes through the leg. Then, someone who says blood is pumped from the legs cannot be partially right and stupid?
you are right

• Love it
foolish egotistical manic that needs to
Christmaxx, and respect his parents…

• Ugh..
I didn't understand this for years. What makes parents sacred and special? Even though they brought me into this shitty and cruel world against my will?
They raised, you, put a roof above your head and filled your stomach with food.
I too disagree with mine sometimes, but I would never disrespect them like that.

• JFL
They raised, you, put a roof above your head and filled your stomach with food.
I too disagree with mine sometimes, but I would never disrespect them like that.
I think you don't understand, bro They are the ones who created me and it is their mandatory duty to raise me. They are the ones who brought me into this world against my will. If you had parents with good genetics you wouldn't be on this site

• +1
Reactions: whotthehell
Yes bro GENUINLY. I fucking explained to him tectonic plates couldnt exist without a round earth. I showed him videos that people went from japan to usa. I explained to him that it would be impossible for it to be night in USA while it is sunny in europe if the earth is flat but he still doesnt believe me and believes they are all fake
It's a little comforting seeing someone else in this exact same position. I have slowly watched my father descend into this madness since the 2008 recession. He's a smart guy too, worked and taught electronics. Now he's convinced we live on a flat earth. Blows my mind. We've had nearly 100 screaming matches about flat earth and all these arguments have done is make him dig his feet even further.

My advice: just take a deep breath and remember that your father's opinion doesn't matter. Now when my dad starts to bring up flat earth, I try to remain present and calm and just accept that he's just off his rocker. Easier said than done, I'm aware.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gargomel and JohnBaza
It's a little comforting seeing someone else in this exact same position. I have slowly watched my father descend into this madness since the 2008 recession. He's a smart guy too, worked and taught electronics. Now he's convinced we live on a flat earth. Blows my mind. We've had nearly 100 screaming matches about flat earth and all these arguments have done is make him dig his feet even further.

My advice: just take a deep breath and remember that your father's opinion doesn't matter. Now when my dad starts to bring up flat earth, I try to remain present and calm and just accept that he's just off his rocker. Easier said than done, I'm aware.
Did the 2008 recession impact him a lot? My dad isnt crazy or anything but he is a very big complot theorist. I also dont believe the moonlanding was real for example but he takes it a lot further. Whenever he mentions a complot theory I would just be quit to prevent arguing with him tbh

• +1
I think you have iq issues too. It is true that blood passes through the lungs, blood also passes through the legs, but this does not make the statement of someone who says blood is pumped through the legs true. The statement that blood is pumped through the lungs is quite clear. And can't I criticize or get angry at them for creating me?
Blood getting pumped through the lungs isn't the same as blood getting pumped by the lungs, I was agreeing with you but now that I think about it holy shit you're just retarded. Guess your parents genes made it through perfectly then

Did the 2008 recession impact him a lot? My dad isnt crazy or anything but he is a very big complot theorist. I also dont believe the moonlanding was real for example but he takes it a lot further. Whenever he mentions a complot theory I would just be quit to prevent arguing with him tbh
Yeah it seemed to have made something click in his brain, he started buying up a bunch of food and supplies because he was convinced a depression was imminent. Not that there is anything wrong with being prepared. Then the constant watching of Alex Jones.

I do believe we landed on the moon (the technology to fake it just simply didn't exist.) But our government is 100% keeping UFO technology hidden from us. And they totally killed JFK.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JohnBaza and gargomel
Blood getting pumped through the lungs isn't the same as blood getting pumped by the lungs, I was agreeing with you but now that I think about it holy shit you're just retarded. Guess your parents genes made it through perfectly then
What is your educational background? You definitely have a low IQ, but I'm asking as a hope that maybe I'll be ashamed.

What is your educational background? You definitely have a low IQ, but I'm asking as a hope that maybe I'll be ashamed.
128 but not the internet bullshit at a psychologist. Pumped through means it gets pumped, then passes through. I'm afraid your parents retardation is genetic