My parents kicked me out of the house, now i am living with my gf

ConfusedBolivian

ConfusedBolivian

Just living
(19year old) I want to make her pregnant, i will move to the other side of my country and go live with my gf in her apartment wish me luck boyos. I study medicine i will continue to studie there and get a part time job.
Good idea or i am going slowly into the slave wagie route? Jfl at me

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun, Deleted member 28117, flippasav and 3 others
Why did they kick you out?

Also why would you have kids in a bad situation?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HitAndRun, Deleted member 28117, tombradylover and 2 others
I want to make her pregnant
Make her pregnant and leave her alone too
mad men smoking GIF

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28117, flippasav, BoredPrince and 5 others

1.my parents never loved me and now that i am an adult they wsnt to get rid of me, i cant stand them specially my mom that always wanted me to go live with my father since im 10 (they are divorced) even tho i am very high iq, one of the best students in medicine in my country and professional chess player they say they dont stand me bcs i dont talk with my family and i am very absent and indiferent (i am non nt)
2. I want to have tons of kids not only with my current gf, the meaning of being a winner in life is spreeding youre seed, the more kids you have the more dominances you have on earth and future generations, i am 6'4 genius iq i want to have babies to make this place a better place

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: HitAndRun, UglyItalian, LampPostPrime and 2 others
Just like an emperor, the more kids you have the more of "you" there will be in the future
1.my parents never loved me and now that i am an adult they wsnt to get rid of me, i cant stand them specially my mom that always wanted me to go live with my father since im 10 (they are divorced) even tho i am very high iq, one of the best students in medicine in my country and professional chess player they say they dont stand me bcs i dont talk with my family and i am very absent and indiferent (i am non nt)
2. I want to have tons of kids not only with my current gf, the meaning of being a winner in life is spreeding youre seed, the more kids you have the more dominances you have on earth and future generations, i am 6'4 genius iq i want to have babies to make this place a better place

• Love it
Reactions: 5.5psl
At least pick a tall foid with a decent iq

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime
At least pick a tall foid with a decent iq
Facts, we need tall guys in this world my current gf is average size tho but i will pick taller women so my kids go 6'5+

It's hard bro, good luck you're free of them now

• Love it
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
Open your crafting table and place the flint in the left-hand box and the iron ingot in the right-hand box. This will create one flint and steel. Easy, right? After obtaining red sand/sand and gunpowder, open your crafting table and place gunpowder on every corner and the middle slot of the 3×3 crafting grid. In the remaining four slots, place red sand or sand and you'll get TNT. Lastly, sneak the TNT block at their house and ignite it.

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, LampPostPrime and ConfusedBolivian
Open your crafting table and place the flint in the left-hand box and the iron ingot in the right-hand box. This will create one flint and steel. Easy, right? After obtaining red sand/sand and gunpowder, open your crafting table and place gunpowder on every corner and the middle slot of the 3×3 crafting grid. In the remaining four slots, place red sand or sand and you'll get TNT. Lastly, sneak the TNT block at their house and ignite it.
Most NT user at .org

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Deleted member 31155
If you're not larping then if you really study medicine you will take 7+ years of studying before you see first money, and few more before you start making actual money enough to live alone. You're nuts if you want to leave family, go live alone without support _and_ make a baby at 19yo

• +1
Also my idea is to become doctor (surgeon and endocrinologist) and become chess grandmaster, i have asutrian passport and nationality so when i get my medicine diploma i will go to europe

its weird how this place promotes stupid animal instincts lol. hopefully op is trolling on that count but idk this shithole is fucking psychpathic and retarded. only reason i come here is i have no one else to talk to lol

• So Sad
Reactions: Chadelite
2. I want to have tons of kids not only with my current gf, the meaning of being a winner in life is spreeding youre seed, the more kids you have the more dominances you have on earth and future generations
Cope just having a kid is meaningless. Genghis Kahn is remembered for his achievements and for conquering the world not having kids. There are a few prehistoric Chad conquerors who spread their seed wide and far that we know about due to DNA testing but no one cares about them lol. If you want to actually have an effect on the world you have to do something or invent something that captivates the mind. Karl Marx was a neet who lived off his friend's money but half the world is obsessed with an ideology that he invented.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
If you're not larping then if you really study medicine you will take 7+ years of studying before you see first money, and few more before you start making actual money enough to live alone. You're nuts if you want to leave family, go live alone without support _and_ make a baby at 19yo
I love doing crazy shit, live gets more fun that way

its weird how this place promotes stupid animal instincts lol. hopefully op is trolling on that count but idk this shithole is fucking psychpathic and retarded. only reason i come here is i have no one else to talk to lol
100% half the people here are brain dead. They learn about the black pill and just throw any decency out the window.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chadelite and LampPostPrime
Also my idea is to become doctor (surgeon and endocrinologist) and become chess grandmaster, i have asutrian passport and nationality so when i get my medicine diploma i will go to europe
lol you won't have time to shitpost or go on the internet if you become a doctor. 24 hour shifts fixing up mostly subhumans and the stupid shit they do to their body between smoking tobacco and hard drugs and accidents and obesity

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
100% half the people here are brain dead. They learn about the black pill and just throw any decency out the window.
yea but i'm pretty sure half of or most of it is LARP. at least i hope lol

lol you won't have time to shitpost or go on the internet if you become a doctor. 24 hour shifts fixing up mostly subhumans and the stupid shit they do to their body between smoking tobacco and hard drugs and accidents and obesity
Medicine is easy if you are low inhib, just make others do ur job and tell them what to do, but first you have to get to a high status in other to do so, and i have to be the best doctor with the most knowledge to do so

• JFL
Medicine is easy if you are low inhib, just make others do ur job and tell them what to do, but first you have to get to a high status in other to do so, and i have to be the best doctor with the most knowledge to do so
Medicine is all memory, the better memory capacity you have the easier it is to become doctor, i have photographic memory that why i am also Chess pro

• JFL
Lol no its ridiculously hard work. Not sure if trolling. This is such a retarded take it makes me think you arent studying medicine at all, or are just a first year pre med or something

Lol no its ridiculously hard work. Not sure if trolling. This is such a retarded take it makes me think you arent studying medicine at all, or are just a first year pre med or something
Jfl, i am 3 years deep into medicine school

• Hmm...
Jfl, i am 3 years deep into medicine school
Larp then. Or trolling because being a doctor is infamously exhausting. A lot of them even crash on the way home cuz theyre so tired from the day long shifts. As well as make medical mistakes

Mirin your purpose in life

• Love it
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
I don’t really get what’s wrong with this

I would do the same even though I never would

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and ConfusedBolivian