MY PARENTS MIGHT SEND ME TO A BOARDING SCHOOL: WTF DO I DO

cromagnon

cromagnon

Beauty is a virtue
My mom just told me I might be going to some troonschool to stay at for the rest of high school or something because i "dont care about muh school" jfl at this faggotry but whatever

What should I do? Embrace this change or fight?

Go autismo mode and destroy shit? Give me options, team!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 97baHater, Darkeningstar and wishIwasSalludon
Ok unironically pls give advice

@Darkeningstar

My mom just told me I might be going to some troonschool to stay at for the rest of high school or something because i "dont care about muh school" jfl at this faggotry but whatever

Just get better grades

I have severe adhd but my mom doesnt want to treat it cuz she says its me just being lazy lol shes such a retard old boomer
Do dopamine detox

• +1
Reactions: TrellIshi
I have severe adhd but my mom doesnt want to treat it cuz she says its me just being lazy lol shes such a retard old boomer
Have you ever tried talking to your mother about it calmly? If it really is impeding and you are diagnosed, it seems strange to me that she feels this way. /bluepill

Have you ever tried talking to your mother about it calmly? If it really is impeding and you are diagnosed, it seems strange to me that she feels this way. /bluepill
she refuses to get it diagnosed, i have every telltale symptom tho lol, shes just ignorant as fuck

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
Then an autistic rant might be a solution, maybe she understands.
Whenever I get into an autistic rant I spur into an uncontrollable rage where I am unable to sufficiently articulate my emotions. it just ends up in me causing physical damage to our property because im such a fucking sperg

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
Whenever I get into an autistic rant I spur into an uncontrollable rage where I am unable to sufficiently articulate my emotions. it just ends up in me causing physical damage to our property because im such a fucking sperg
Oh yeah, you said that. Can't you study to get the minimum? Maybe you really need to get away from here a bit

Rape the couch to assert dominance saar

• JFL
Reactions: cromagnon
is it bad i kind of want to go bc i hate my house
no would probably be fun. and would prepare u do live in dorms in college. my roommate went to a boarding school in high school and loved it

• Hmm...
Reactions: cromagnon

Okay this is reply to this post and all the other replies you made in this thread. First don’t call your own flesh and blood mother a retarded old faggot boomer whatever. You ungrateful piece of shit little nigglet. maybe you do need this boarding school. Second have a talk with your mother sit down with her say why you disagree with her decision and what you think is better. Also mention your mental health problems like adhd or autism whatever the fuck you have and be polite and nice use good grammar and be convincing. Maybe throw in a few tears. About the boarding school this is good try to make the most out of it. Dude listen for like the first week you have to like be at the top of your class first impressions matters dude like be a ducking nerd at the first week make all the teachers love you then next week go back to your normal self trust me. Works every time.