My parents owe me a lot of money

D

Deleted member 23558

God make my neurotransmitters great inc
but i will continue to give them as much as i can, rather than waste it on random shit cunts.

they have given me something money cant buy, my dad told me my package is worth 6 figures before, i thought he was trolling but as i grow into my looks theres more and more truth to it

but they have not just given me perfect phenotype, its the entire package - the height, hair, proportions, witt, intellegance, work ethic, pedigree even down to the location they raised me which gave me the most desired worldview and brahmin personality

like many very unfortunate induvdiuals here are willing to pay 100k+ just for a bigger jaw, i am indeed worth 10-50 million great british pounds

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, MoggerGaston, Tabula Rasa and 6 others
@Vermilioncore @JudgeandJury @inferiorpispot234

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275
least delusional looksmax user

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme and Nick.Harte
Return of the brahmin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and Nick.Harte
I owe my parents a lot of money

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Willmogulater, horizontallytall and 2 others
I was gifted with a 7 incher from my patrilineal lineage going back to Solomon himself, I am forever in debt to my ancestors. I just have to keep waiting until my parents realize they r being influenced by Edomite and goyim and let me be.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
krishnamurti mogs you

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275 and Deleted member 23558
but i will continue to give them as much as i can, rather than waste it on random shit cunts.

they have given me something money cant buy, my dad told me my package is worth 6 figures before, i thought he was trolling but as i grow into my looks theres more and more truth to it

but they have not just given me perfect phenotype, its the entire package - the height, hair, proportions, witt, intellegance, work ethic, pedigree even down to the location they raised me which gave me the most desired worldview and brahmin personality
Caged when I got here

Can't believe a fucking indian can be this happy about himself

You're brown

Lmao

I wish I was your brother. I would also have the full package

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
U are worth a pakistan

U are worth a pakistan
61B7FDC6 7B86 4E4C 88F6 60870A8C081D