My parents ruined my teen years social development

gigell

gigell

My parents made me go live with them in another country as they have a high paying job blabablabla. This country is worse than my original country

Because of this I feel extremely lonely and I have 0 friends here , 0 partying and at my school full of nerds who don’t want to party

Barely any foids in my class , and girls no longer want me because of my behaviour

I can’t make friends and gf outside school because idk the language which sounds like gibberish and I don’t like the hobbies people have here

The girls here act bratty anyway and gossip a lot

Now I’m lonely and angry every day I’m thinking of going on rape spree to let out my anger

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: bloatmaxxer, n9wiff, StarvedEpi and 1 other person
B

• So Sad
Reactions: StarvedEpi
you ate pizza today fatty

• +1
Reactions: gigell
i be forgetting mfs on here live in 3rd world countries lol

• +1
Reactions: watah, med and gigell
My parents made me go live with them in another country as they have a high paying job blabablabla. This country is worse than my original country

Because of this I feel extremely lonely and I have 0 friends here , 0 partying and at my school full of nerds who don’t want to party

Barely any foids in my class , and girls no longer want me because of my behaviour

I can’t make friends and gf outside school because idk the language which sounds like gibberish and I don’t like the hobbies people have here

The girls here act bratty anyway and gossip a lot

Now I’m lonely and angry every day I’m thinking of going on rape spree to let out my anger
Rape spree is crazy

• +1
absolute copium machine just play the cards u were given bud

• +1