My parents threw out my semaglutide (Ozempic)

jestor

jestor

Iron
My parents found my semaglutide along with bacteriostatic water and threw it out. I can’t explain to their monkey brain the benefits as they are fear mongering “Christian” republicans.

The thing that pisses me off is the whole reason I am fat is because of them. I started throwing out their prescribed medication by explaining the same shit they do. They are now calling other relatives since they are too retarded to look up the name on the bottle and do research of their own.

They are blaming one of my friends that insulted my driving skills when they picked my friends and I up for school. They blame the fact that he is “Mexican” even though he is an Irish Gypsy Mutt which everyone confuses him as.

Honestly I know its cope to blame your parents for being fat but this truly is their fault. They never enrolled me in a serious sport. The only one they have was karate and I only went for a year because they thought 3rd grade would be a challenge for me. I only recently have gotten back into them and play for a travel team and school varsity swing. Not to mention they are fat and lazy and when we go on vacation it’s normally me doing everything by myself or we sit inside all day. My mom buys too much food that she doesn’t even eat and half of my fridge is rotten. She also bakes too much and almost all of it is just left frozen for months on end and whenever eaten they scream at me.

As a result of this they may even find out I have been visiting brothels through checking my bank statements to see where I bought it from. Might genuinely ropemaxx (I would snap the noose).

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22, AngryShortMale, Joka and 4 others
My parents found my semaglutide along with bacteriostatic water and threw it out. I can’t explain to their monkey brain the benefits as they are fear mongering “Christian” republicans.

The thing that pisses me off is the whole reason I am fat is because of them. I started throwing out their prescribed medication by explaining the same shit they do. They are now calling other relatives since they are too retarded to look up the name on the bottle and do research of their own.

They are blaming one of my friends that insulted my driving skills when they picked my friends and I up for school. They blame the fact that he is “Mexican” even though he is an Irish Gypsy Mutt which everyone confuses him as.

Honestly I know its cope to blame your parents for being fat but this truly is their fault. They never enrolled me in a serious sport. The only one they have was karate and I only went for a year because they thought 3rd grade would be a challenge for me. I only recently have gotten back into them and play for a travel team and school varsity swing. Not to mention they are fat and lazy and when we go on vacation it’s normally me doing everything by myself or we sit inside all day. My mom buys too much food that she doesn’t even eat and half of my fridge is rotten. She also bakes too much and almost all of it is just left frozen for months on end and whenever eaten they scream at me.

As a result of this they may even find out I have been visiting brothels through checking my bank statements to see where I bought it from. Might genuinely ropemaxx (I would snap the noose).
Imagining paying for brothels with your bank account :lul::lul:

Take Tren and Test and fight your dad to the death for your ozempic back

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22, AngryShortMale, penisbreath123 and 2 others
So why are you fat again

ozempic is a diabetes med book fake doctor appointment print fake diabetes papers and hop back on

• +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22 and moreplatesmoreweigh
ozempic is a diabetes med book fake doctor appointment print fake diabetes papers and hop back on
I already wasted so much money gambling, rather get it for $80 for two months than $160 for a month

Take Tren and Test and fight your dad to the death for your ozempic back
Its over, It’s half life is up and I would be injecting actual harmful chemicals inside of me. They are also checking all packages from now on.

• +1
Reactions: halloweed and CoreSchizo
Terrible eating habits caused by living with them, you are a product of your environment. may even be genes too. 🤔
Yea thats the problem, carbohydrate consumption, you still got time tho, switch to a carnivore diet and consume close to 0 carbs as to not activate the randle cycle

They’re obsessed with the image, just like everyone else. It's not about health for them. It's about appearances, about how you reflect on them. People like that—they're not concerned with your well-being. They're concerned with how you fit into their little world, their vision of what’s "acceptable."

• +1
Reactions: Dystopian

I mean just tell them its expensive

I mean just tell them its expensive
Im telling them this and they keep coping, its so funny lol. My skinny 6’5 uncle called and said he is disappointed. He doesn’t understand the struggle being 260lb and 5’10. jfl 🤣

They’re obsessed with the image, just like everyone else. It's not about health for them. It's about appearances, about how you reflect on them. People like that—they're not concerned with your well-being. They're concerned with how you fit into their little world, their vision of what’s "acceptable."
You’re so right and they keep coping. Ts killing me.😭

Lose the weight naturally

stop buying ozempic/gambling and just buy better food idiot

stop buying ozempic/gambling and just buy better food idiot
I don’t get hungry with the ozempic, I stopped gambling over the summer. Ive seen better results with it and I’ve tried weight loss before most recent one was successful. 250 down to 240 in a month but I was depressed over all the money lost in gambling so I just ate my pain away to 260.

Im telling them this and they keep coping, its so funny lol. My skinny 6’5 uncle called and said he is disappointed. He doesn’t understand the struggle being 260lb and 5’10. jfl 🤣
I mean i swear if my kid was that fat I’ll hop him on monjouro jfl 😂😂

Lose the weight naturally
Tried to and was successful, 250 down to 240 in a month. I then had a depressive episode where I went up to my current of 260 and I’ve seen results with semaglutide with current dosage and got to 256

• So Sad
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
150 iq