My parents want to call ACS on me for telling them Im gonna take HGH injections

spanishmog

spanishmog

Iron
Lmaooo why was I dumb enough to tell my parents about this:lul: Now I got another problem of my parents thinking i’ve lost my mind and want to get me a psychologist. The funny part is that they’re bluepilled and don’t understand the importance of heights in everything. They curse me with short genetics and get mad at me when I tell them I want to get taller with HGH:feelswhy::feelswhy: Gonna still take the HGH but i’ve have now learned a lesson, I can’t trust my parrents.

• WTF
Reactions: WhoTookVendetta
Lmaooo why was I dumb enough to tell my parents about this:lul: Now I got another problem of my parents thinking i’ve lost my mind and want to get me a psychologist. The funny part is that they’re bluepilled and don’t understand the importance of heights in everything. They curse me with short genetics and get mad at me when I tell them I want to get taller with HGH:feelswhy::feelswhy: Gonna still take the HGH but i’ve have now learned a lesson, I can’t trust my parrents.
beat the fuck out of both of them

• Hmm...
Reactions: spanishmog
What is ACS bro? I don't live in america so i dont know. Also, try explaining the blackpill in simple terms to them

why are kids on this website even

What is ACS bro? I don't live in america so i dont know. Also, try explaining the blackpill in simple terms to them
What is "explaining the blackpill" that girls like when guys are handsome?

Listen to what youre saying moron

What is "explaining the blackpill" that girls like when guys are handsome?

Listen to what youre saying moron
I didn't mean in that way you fucking retarded piece of shit. Maybe try reading and comprehensing

I didn't mean in that way you fucking retarded piece of shit. Maybe try reading and comprehensing
"Comprehensing" isn't even a word you fucking moron :lul: :lul: :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: greycel and spanishmog