Read every word

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado, LowTrust and Deleted member 21467
  • JFL
Reactions: Sub0, Deleted member 21467 and Vermilioncore
  • JFL
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn, Deleted member 21467 and Gaygymmaxx
It's their fault. Come lodge in my living room instead. I'll teach you all about the slacker lifestyle hakuna matata shit innit

• JFL
Reactions: LowTrust and Deleted member 21467
Reminder: depression isn't real it's all in your head

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25534
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 24712
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 21467 and Vermilioncore
boomers really dont know how to parent at all

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21467
Harambe ah mofo innit scallywag
No, I think he's cool. You guys always complain about blacks being uncivilized but when a chill black dude pops up you go at him like a wounded ravbit. Hypocrisy guys, hypocrisy.

• +1
No, I think he's cool. You guys always complain about blacks being uncivilized but when a chill black dude pops up you go at him like a wounded ravbit. Hypocrisy guys, hypocrisy.
Na shut up pussy idgaf

Na shut up pussy idgaf
Nah I won't fatboy slim, you probably have a skinny neck I'll break it like a twig you obnoxious basement dwelling tit.

Nah I won't fatboy slim, you probably have a skinny neck I'll break it like a twig you obnoxious basement dwelling tit.
It’s over for you cuckold!

Gaslighting g shitinnit
unironically gaslighting yourself into thinking depression isn't real is the best way to fix depression, the nocebo effect is real

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Says the soyboy gagging on his cereal crying about his oneitis
you got the wrong nigga I ain’t got no oneitis senile Bruce Willis ahhhhh

you got the wrong nigga I ain’t got no oneitis senile Bruce Willis ahhhhh
Yes you do pathetic cuckold, keep feeling bad about not being there for "the one" faggot we've all read your whiny posts now grow a pair and own up to it like the low grade nonchalant manpig you aspire to be.

unironically gaslighting yourself into thinking depression isn't real is the best way to fix depression, the nocebo effect is real
This. By believing depression is real, you give it power.

Best to think you are capable, mentally healthy. Just busy overcoming certain struggles.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21467 and LowTrust
Tell that to someone with PTSD too then while you're at it Mr expert know it all. People have real problems and by saying depression doesn't exist you're invalidating their experience as if they should just suck it up and pretend like nothing's wrong.

• JFL
Reactions: LowTrust
This. By believing depression is real, you give it power.

Best to think you are capable, mentally healthy. Just busy overcoming certain struggles.
You're depressed due to drug abuse and that can be scientifically demonstrated through scarred gray matter. But just take more drugs and it probably goes away ahhh weeeee 💊

• JFL
Tell that to someone with PTSD too then while you're at it Mr expert know it all. People have real problems and by saying depression doesn't exist you're invalidating their experience as if they should just suck it up and pretend like nothing's wrong.
okay but nocebo effect is proven, it's a real thing. and so by believing it's real you aren't helping yourself, you're just giving whatever illness you have even more power, I know being delusional is bad for ego, but sometimes ignorance is bliss, and being ignorant of mental illnesses and thinking it's a choice, is the best way to not catch this illness

• +1
You're depressed due to drug abuse and that can be scientifically demonstrated through scarred gray matter. But just take more drugs and it probably goes away ahhh weeeee 💊
Ive never taken drugs in my life. Those were just weird tasting candy. Couldve been anything in it.

My brain is completely undamaged, healthy and in its peak

okay but nocebo effect is proven, it's a real thing. and so by believing it's real you aren't helping yourself, you're just giving whatever illness you have even more power, I know being delusional is bad for ego, but sometimes ignorance is bliss, and being ignorant of mental illnesses and thinking it's a choice, is the best way to not catch this illness
That doesn't work if you already have the illness. Nobody ever says this about any other disease but with depression there's this ridiculous macho mindset and demand amongst normies to pretend like it's not there because it doesn't serve the system. If you don't acknowledge there's a problem then it's almost impossible to do anything about it. It's almost never incurable but going to the gym and getting a job doesn't even fix it if you have a chemical imbalance. People become depressed for a million different reasons and there's no way to say what makes another person happy without knowing their idiosyncratic circumstances on a biological and environmental basis. If you have an abusive family then you're almost sure to be doomed until you split up and go no contact or find a supportive network to work through the healing process.

• +1
Ive never taken drugs in my life. Those were just weird tasting candy. Couldve been anything in it.

My brain is completely undamaged, healthy and in its peak
I think you're confusing MDMA with M'n'Ms but whatever helps you sleep at night I guess, I won't break the fantasy for you if that's what you want.

• +1
That doesn't work if you already have the illness. Nobody ever says this about any other disease but with depression there's this ridiculous macho mindset and demand amongst normies to pretend like it's not there because it doesn't serve the system. If you don't acknowledge there's a problem then it's almost impossible to do anything about it. It's almost never incurable but going to the gym and getting a job doesn't even fix it if you have a chemical imbalance. People become depressed for a million different reasons and there's no way to say what makes another person happy without knowing their idiosyncratic circumstances on a biological and environmental basis. If you have an abusive family then you're almost sure to be doomed until you split up and go no contact or find a supportive network to work through the healing process.
1. people don't say it about physical illnesses because they're REAL, they exist in the physical world, if somebody wanted to gaslight themselves into feeling depression they absolutely can
2. I am not saying to acknowledge it, I am saying to make fun of those with depression, and acknowledge that it's some fake bullshit, because what this does is trick you into thinking it doesn't exist, which makes you subconsciously deny feeling the symptoms of depression
3. you say you have depression because you have an abusive family right? But I haven't seen my family in years and I never decided to feel depression, despite being close with them in the past. Because I am good at gaslighting myself into feeling however I want.

• +1
1. people don't say it about physical illnesses because they're REAL, they exist in the physical world, if somebody wanted to gaslight themselves into feeling depression they absolutely can
2. I am not saying to acknowledge it, I am saying to make fun of those with depression, and acknowledge that it's some fake bullshit, because what this does is trick you into thinking it doesn't exist, which makes you subconsciously deny feeling the symptoms of depression
3. you say you have depression because you have an abusive family right? But I haven't seen my family in years and I never decided to feel depression, despite being close with them in the past. Because I am good at gaslighting myself into feeling however I want.
Oh, so you had a good upbringing and want to lecture others who went through trauma about mental health is what you're saying? Why don't you go fuck yourself instead. I will actually ruin you when I have the time for it but I think this conversation is over.

• JFL
Reactions: LowTrust
your mom looks like a hippo?
is she black and living in the US, by any chance?

• JFL
Oh, so you had a good upbringing and want to lecture others who went through trauma about mental health is what you're saying? Why don't you go fuck yourself instead. I will actually ruin you when I have the time for it but I think this conversation is over.
Yes very tramatic

Yes you do pathetic cuckold, keep feeling bad about not being there for "the one" faggot we've all read your whiny posts now grow a pair and own up to it like the low grade nonchalant manpig you aspire to be.
the irony

I had a shit upbringing, but when I was younger I wasn't bothered by it that much.
It was only when I realized how fucked up it was later, and how good others had it, that it severely started bothering me.

Same with inceldom. In my teenage years I didn't care as much, because I thought that it was largely normal. Women treated all guys like shit right?
Only when I realized that PSL5+ are worshipped by women, did I get really fucking depressed about my looks and inceldom.

There's a big difference between physical and mental illness. In that you have more control on your thought patterns and mental health than you think.