My parents won't let me do shit, it's over

D

Deleted member 25354

@@@
I was leanmaxxing to 8% to get my face leaner and I'm currently at like 13-14% and my parents keep saying that my face looks too skinny and I look sick, even though my face isn't even that lean and not even close to the ideal BF %, they're forcing me to eat now. They even told my teacher and she talked to me at school asking if I was eating enough JFL it's over.

What should I tell them to convince that a leaner face is actually more attractive? I feel like they like fatter faces idk why, it's so weird, why is this?
They're putting oil on food now for extra calories.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Allornothing, Deleted member 27608, gribsufer1 and 11 others
you should kill them(in minecraft), they are your enemies and preventing you from ascending

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali, gribsufer1, RopeMaxxed and 3 others
you should kill them(in minecraft), they are your enemies and preventing you from ascending
Serious topic bro, I don't have anyone to help me on this.

• +1
Reactions: MadTwatter
Serious topic bro, I don't have anyone to help me on this.
you should eat more carbs, you probably look sick because ur depleted, also try explaining to them what youre trying to do better so they dont think you have anorexia, and supplement with vitamins and eat carrots so you dont look pale

I was leanmaxxing to 8% to get my face leaner and I'm currently at like 13-14% and my parents keep saying that my face looks too skinny and I look sick, even though my face isn't even that lean and not even close to the ideal BF %, they're forcing me to eat now. They even told my teacher and she talked to me at school asking if I was eating enough JFL it's over.

What should I tell them to convince that a leaner face is actually more attractive? I feel like they like fatter faces idk why, it's so weird, why is this?
I can relate actually

You just have to push through and eat less

you should eat more carbs, you probably look sick because ur depleted, also try explaining to them what youre trying to do better so they dont think you have anorexia, and supplement with vitamins and eat carrots so you dont look pale
Yea I should start eating carrots even though I'm not that pale, but it's true, they said I look pale aswell, might start taking beta carotene and larp to my dad saying it's some other safer BS.
More carbs would bloat me man, wym??

I can relate actually

You just have to push through and eat less
I can't it's like I'm being forced to, I can't do anything, my teachers are starting to humiliate me in front of my friends. It's so much worse than you think, my parents are used to seeing me fat and chubby it's over.

• Woah
Reactions: Allornothing and Solar
Yea I should start eating carrots even though I'm not that pale, but it's true, they said I look pale aswell, might start taking beta carotene and larp to my dad saying it's some other safer BS.
More carbs would bloat me man, wym??
carbs are needed for energy, you can eat it after school, it wont make you gain fat as long as your calories stay the same and it will make your parents less concernced.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21403
carbs are needed for energy, you can eat it after school, it wont make you gain fat as long as your calories stay the same and it will make your parents less concernced.
I'm not saying I'm doing 0 carbs, I eat them actually, but I try to not overeat them, so for example I cut them at dinner and my parents hate that shit, usually I do steak + broccoli.

I can't it's like I'm being forced to, I can't do anything, my teachers are starting to humiliate me in front of my friends. It's so much worse than you think, my parents are used to seeing me fat and chubby it's over.
Damn bro

Just tell them you are dieting to get a sixpack or some normie shit

also tell it the teachers and when they are annoying and embarassing you diss them by saying they should try it out as well (on fat teachers only)

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Allornothing and Deleted member 25354
Damn bro

Just tell them you are dieting to get a sixpack or some normie shit
I have abs already but still some face fat (which I'm trying to rid off by dieting a bit)
also tell it the teachers and when they are annoying and embarassing you diss them by saying they should try it out as well (on fat teachers only)
JFL at this bro, it's not that easy, I highly depend on my teachers it's not like I see them once every month, they can fuck me over if I do that, also ruin my grades and stuff since I'm in the last year on school and it's crucial for me to do good and keep good relationship, so It's like I have to eat the shit they say to me and I'm defenseless.

• So Sad
Reactions: Solar
Tell them the male hormonal system works best at low body fat percentages. Show them a few studies but don’t over do the lean maxing if you are in puberty

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25354
anti-looksmaxxers

• +1
Reactions: RomanianZaddy, RopeMaxxed, KING REIDYZ and 2 others
Tell them the male hormonal system works best at low body fat percentages. Show them a few studies but don’t over do the lean maxing if you are in puberty
I'm 18.4

I am from Turkish background my parents give me rice enough to kill an elephant. Carbs carbs carbs carbs

Are people on here really telling a teen boy to go to 8% body fat? Not even professional bodybuilders are doing that. Are these comments written by chat gpt bots?

• +1
Are people on here really telling a teen boy to go to 8% body fat? Not even professional bodybuilders are doing that. Are these comments written by chat gpt bots?
I was exaggerating on 8% but 10-11% is actually reasonable.

Blackpill them and show that by getting you to eat. You will be subhuman also show them videos of fat acceptance.
If they still retarded then I'm sorry but you were unlikely in the parent die roll

• JFL
Reactions: RopeMaxxed

how much do you weigh and at what height? You shouldnt be getting that lean during puberty anyway just get to like 12% and exercise so youre actually athletic and not just emaciated

BRB calling OP’s mom to tell her that her son has anorexia

how much do you weigh and at what height? You shouldnt be getting that lean during puberty anyway just get to like 12% and exercise so youre actually athletic and not just emaciated
Im like 13-14% rn but they won’t let me go leaner

Im like 13-14% rn but they won’t let me go leaner
Yeah I know what you feel but don't get them wrong also they just don't used to see you like this.. They cares about you.
Its actually happens if you just leanmax without enough muscle you will look worse.

• +1
Reactions: supahotfirenze
If you are in teen years, don't lean out any further, 13% is okay, at lower you are risking messing up your growth (but you mess it up being overweight too).

They don’t want you to mog them

I have abs already but still some face fat (which I'm trying to rid off by dieting a bit)

JFL at this bro, it's not that easy, I highly depend on my teachers it's not like I see them once every month, they can fuck me over if I do that, also ruin my grades and stuff since I'm in the last year on school and it's crucial for me to do good and keep good relationship, so It's like I have to eat the shit they say to me and I'm defenseless.
Where are you from nigga ? What’s the name of your shithole jfl?

also why are they so concerned, are they some sort of looksmax mobs or what?💀

Starvemaxxing is cope, ur parents are right

havent laugh so much time in a long time

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ
Starvemaxxing is cope, ur parents are right
Not cope if you have good bones and simply want a better looking body (ofc if you have good genes such good insertion,muscle)

What is your weight, height and age?

Parents are just anti looksmaxxing for some reason

YEAH, YEAH, YEAH, OMEGA SIXXES, SUPER INFLAMMATION ALL OVER THE BODY, LET'S GO, LET'S GO, LET'S GO

(plant oils don't have any calories due to not being food, they're poisoning you. you'll just store it in your fat making it harder to get lean and clog your arteries)

blackpill them. cant help u out on this one brother both of my parents are blackpilled

this, and get some muscle, they're probably not lying saying you look too small, i did the same shit when i was a teenager and looking back i looked like a crack shack

I was leanmaxxing to 8% to get my face leaner and I'm currently at like 13-14%
Mirin the dedication.

Just fight, man. Don't eat. My father says I have anorexia and I just say. "JFL".
ovER

this, and get some muscle, they're probably not lying saying you look too small, i did the same shit when i was a teenager and looking back i looked like a crack shack
I have decent size

2 days ago i refused to eat my food cos it was fried now he gave me healthy stuff

• +1

I say try to speed up your metabolism. Then you can eat, and still leanmax.

they're forcing me to eat now. They even told my teacher and she talked to me at school asking if I was eating enough
wtfff are you like 12yo ?