my parents wont let me use leverage under their name

noobs

noobs

Kraken
at my current rate if i could use leverage, i could dropout in a month and two weeks after school starts which is in 27 days

but they want me to wait another month until using leverage

despite it being virtually statistically impossible for me to lose more than a liquidation because large cap stocks never move more than 10% in a day unless a huge event happens but even then i wouldnt be all in one stock

even if i did lose 10% magically in a day i would only lose 60% of my account

so now i have to consume the propaganda machine, be around people with average iq and niggers for another month before dropping out and being emancipated

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: futureashtray, Former8YrNEET and 6PSLcel
shucks, I fucking hate my parents for not letting me buy bitcoin in 2016-18 I was only 11 so I couldnt at the time open an account on any exchanges but i had a few hundred saved up from birthdays/chores whatever tf and i wanted to put some into btc, but these fucking idiots told me its a waste of time, i fucking hate these cunts so much, just one of many ways they've ruined my life

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, Clqs, Former8YrNEET and 2 others
shucks, I fucking hate my parents for not letting me buy bitcoin in 2016-18 I was only 11 so I couldnt at the time open an account on any exchanges but i had a few hundred saved up from birthdays/chores whatever tf and i wanted to put some into btc, but these fucking idiots told me its a waste of time, i fucking hate these cunts so much, just one of many ways they've ruined my life
sam thing happened to me told my fucking idiot mother to put £200 into bitcoin in 2015 (when it was £700 or so for 1 coin) but she tells me that it's a scam jfl i guess it wasn't my money which is fair but the neurotic cunt fucked up big time.

one way to cope with this is, you would've probably cashed it out before it peaked

sam thing happened to me told my fucking idiot mother to put £200 into bitcoin in 2015 (when it was £700 or so for 1 coin) but she tells me that it's a scam jfl i guess it wasn't my money which is fair but the neurotic cunt fucked up big time.

one way to cope with this is, you would've probably cashed it out before it peaked
ig I could cope but im not one to act based on emotions rlly, but yeah it pisses me off, I tried asking other family members but they were lazy and didn't wanna be held responsible if the money went down, even tho i said im fine if i lose it, tbh now that i think of it if i did make a good amount off of btc they would have all asked for a slice of the profits, fucking kikes

• +1
Reactions: Former8YrNEET