My past 10 months

Acromegaly_Chad

Acromegaly_Chad

Offical Surgery Consultant
Essentially what happened was;

> Had wisdom teeth extraction, horrific anesthesia with delayed awakening.

> Dyslocated atlas vertebrae after, had severe dizziness, nausea, dyslexia and slurred speech for several weeks.

> 4 Weeks after surgery I had a flu.

> Followed by the China Virus (Covid 19)

> Injured my back at the gym, lost sensation in my hands for a while.

> Developped severe depression, anxiety and panic attacks.

> Developped psychosis in early February.

> Got into a lawsuit with former doctors and surgeons

> Had to be put on medication in May

> Am now recovering back to normal.

That's life when you are a recessed birdcel subhuman trying to fix your fucked up jaw.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: ascension and Deleted member 28904
Covid 19 in 2022/2023?

Hope the other stuff improves

• +1
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad
i fucked 17 stacy

Covid 19 in 2022/2023?

Hope the other stuff improves
Yes I had the China virus in November 2022 for the first time despite not giving a fuck about restrictions and social distancing from the very beginning on

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 28904
meanwhile this fucking gook got bimax and actually has a jaw and chin now, fuck man life can be so cruel

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28691, Acromegaly_Chad, Deleted member 17244 and 1 other person
Have u tried to mew bro

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
meanwhile this fucking gook got bimax and actually has a jaw and chin now, fuck man life can be so cruel

View attachment 2254239
Still looks like subhuman trash and essentially deserves physical castration to prevent him from passing on his subhuman genes to further generations

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 28691
I read your whole story with the specific type of anesthesia you went through and your panic attacks over it. You were afraid of brain damage and all that shit. While I definitely sympathize and see where you're coming from, I think it's more you than anything else.
You write well, you're very aware etc. If they never told you about it you would be fine. But, I don't blame you. I might freaked out too.
L after L...hope you'd be fine.

I read your whole story with the specific type of anesthesia you went through and your panic attacks over it. You were afraid of brain damage and all that shit. While I definitely sympathize and see where you're coming from, I think it's more you than anything else.
You write well, you're very aware etc. If they never told you about it you would be fine. But, I don't blame you. I might freaked out too.
L after L...hope you'd be fine.
Maybe. I hope so man. If I suffered brain damage from that anesthesia I am not allowed to get the final bimax.

And that would mean that I will stay a subhuman birdcel for the rest of my life, and then there's only one solution: Instant rope.

• +1
Reactions: JackTheKnife
Maybe. I hope so man. If I suffered brain damage from that anesthesia I am not allowed to get the final bimax.

And that would mean that I will stay a subhuman birdcel for the rest of my life, and then there's only one solution: Instant rope.
You sound smarter than 99% of users in here. The way you write, awareness, fears..you feel very human and sentient. I would prefer having your raw brain power over some random dude on the forum just to be safe. What fucked you over is the anxiety and it came from an idea not from brain damage.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad

Users who are viewing this thread

Back