My PC Config I'm about to buy: Gamingcels tell me what do you think

alriodai

alriodai

I am the dude on my profile picture (really)
Motherboard: GIGABYTE DSH3 B550M
GPU: Palit RTX 3060 12Go DDR6
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X
PCU (Alimentation): Cooler Master 550W Bronze
RAM: 24GB
Case: Spirit of Gamer Deathmatch 5 (Rouge)

TOTAL: 902$
BUDGET: 900$

Thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444 and BongMog
I've never heard of that case, also 24gb ram is a weird choice, 32gb would be better

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
brag thread

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 24444, Deleted member 21044, Deleted member 21048 and 3 others
Make sure that RAM is 3200-3600 Mhz, and If you have more money to spend, go for stronger processor.

Make sure that RAM is 3200-3600 Mhz, and If you have more money to spend, go for stronger processor.
AMD Ryzen 5600X is already super good for it price of 180$

Mogs my macbook air 2017 atleast so there ya go

Too many things wrong with this but I can't be fucking bothered to type

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ritalincel, mortis, Danish_Retard and 3 others
Too many things wrong with this but I can't be fucking bothered to type
Please tell me broooooooooo PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I DONT WANNA WASTE MY FKN MONEY

Please tell me broooooooooo PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I DONT WANNA WASTE MY FKN MONEY
Doesn't matter I am autistic when it comes to hardware and anything that isn't 99th percentile is dogshit to me.

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
Doesn't matter I am autistic when it comes to hardware and anything that isn't 99th percentile is dogshit to me.
Oh okay, you had me scared for a minute, realize bro I literally took 5 years to save up up to 900/1000$ for a PC
I'm a brokecel so don't judge it, this is what I have with my budget

• JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado
Oh okay, you had me scared for a minute, realize bro I literally took 5 years to save up up to 900/1000$ for a PC
hold on i'll build you a better one.

"RAM: 24GB" is very vague too. What is the memory frequency? What are the RAM timings? Is it 16GB + 8GB?

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Wow, make sure you also get a long warranty...
What games are you gonna play?

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
What RAM you advice me to?
Having two sticks of similar RAM makes it run in dual channel - they are both accessed simultaneously, and data is read and written at the same time. You get a small performance boost from this, so it's better to have a RAM capacity that is a multiple of 2 - 8 (two 4GB sticks), 16 (two 8GB sticks), 32 (two 16GB sticks) and so on...

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and alriodai
Better, but the mobo, cooler, ram, psu are dogshit
budget nigga. none of those parts matter if you aren't an enthusiast, except maybe mobo connectivity, I haven't checked how many usb ports that thing has but you have front i/o too so who cares

• +1
Better, but the mobo, cooler, ram, psu are dogshit
budget nigga. none of those parts matter if you aren't an enthusiast, except maybe mobo connectivity, I haven't checked how many usb ports that thing has but you have front i/o too so who cares
guys just know i'm not here to have 100 fps on super ultra high on every new game
i just want to be able to play on medium maybe sometimes high settings in 50/60 fps without stutters or lags on most games
i also don't want this super aesthetic case or super aesthetic parts iywkim

guys just know i'm not here to have 100 fps on super ultra high on every new game
i just want to be able to play on medium maybe sometimes high settings in 50/60 fps without stutters or lags on most games
the thing i built you will do ultra 100 fps at 1080p on any game

JFL did you really just say ram doesn't matter unless you are an enthusiast?
You said you're playing competitive games where low latency and high frame rates are crucial.

• +1
3200mhz cl16 is sweetspot price/perf ratio, water at this point, idk how you don't know this

I got lucky with a hynix cjr kit, my 16gb 3200mhz cl16 is OC'd to 3900mhz cl16 rock solid for over 1 year. But vengeance lpx kits are wack and I never could get more than 200mhz on those, that's why they're the most budget though.

You said you're playing competitive games where low latency and high frame rates are crucial.
im not gonna play RS6, csgo and fornite/warzone on super high settings, i'm gonna play on low for more FPS (200,300 etc)
the ones im gonna play on high fps are rdr2, gta 5, RE4 etc the solo games

3200mhz cl16 is sweetspot price/perf ratio, water at this point, idk how you don't know this

I got lucky with a hynix cjr kit, my 16gb 3200mhz cl16 is OC'd to 3900mhz cl16 rock solid for over 1 year. But vengeance lpx kits are wack and I never could get more than 200mhz on those, that's why they're the most budget though.
Show me your ram timings (primary and secondary)

im not gonna play RS6, csgo and fornite/warzone on super high settings, i'm gonna play on low for more FPS (200,300 etc)
Doesn't matter, better hardware would still benefit you a lot, and average FPS is a meme metric anyway. 0.1% lows and latency are what matter.

nah, buy this:

also I hope you have storage to use because I didn't see you add any in OP so I didn't add either. otherwise it will go over $900
Yo man, the 3060 Ti price is super crazy in my country, shit hasn't gone down idk why but its literally 600$ when its supposed to be 400$ in your PCPartPicker

So I gotta stick with my 3060 12GB, should I change anything in the Motherboard or thE CPU?

I am an expert in building PCs I can give you detailed advice for $100 🥰

• Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: alriodai and Deleted member 18544
I am an expert in building PCs I can give you detailed advice for $100 🥰
bro no offense to you but why would I pay you 100$ when i struggled to get 900/1000$ for 5 years and i literally can get PC advice on here, reddit or go check PC building discords? like just geniuensly asking

• Hmm...
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Show me your ram timings (primary and secondary)
Screenshot 37

@alriodai getting the same cpu and gpu in a mini itx case, will update u on the performance.

bro no offense to you but why would I pay you 100$ when i struggled to get 900/1000$ for 5 years and i literally can get PC advice on here, reddit or go check PC building discords? like just geniuensly asking
that's unlucky I am used to clientele who demand the best and aren't afraid to shell out a couple thousand to ensure their PC is planned and built to their needs by a seasoned expert :feelsez:

but here's a few words of advice:
intel mogs amd no matter what reddit soys say. rather get a new processor that's cheaper than something that's 2.5 years old
24gb ram is ass. you want 32gb but 16gb is workable. if you insert some weird amount like 16+8 or 8+8+8 it's just gonna lead to mismatch. you want them in dual channel
just buy used gpu and make sure it wasn't mined with
stock cpu cooler won't cut it
650W psu looks safer to me. seasonic is a good brand

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18544 and alriodai
  • +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
you made a separate boot just to run this piece of shit?
View attachment 2124024
No. I use Windows 7 as my main OS to play games and to check RAM latency and shit because it performs way better. I only boot into Windows 10 to code and on the odd occasion that I play a DX12 game (because DX12 isn't supported on W7) or need to use an application that isn't supported on Windows 7

Last edited:
that's unlucky I am used to clientele who demand the best and aren't afraid to shell out a couple thousand to ensure their PC is planned and built to their needs by a seasoned expert :feelsez:

but here's a few words of advice:
intel mogs amd no matter what reddit soys say. rather get a new processor that's cheaper than something that's 2.5 years old
24gb ram is ass. you want 32gb but 16gb is workable. if you insert some weird amount like 16+8 or 8+8+8 it's just gonna lead to mismatch. you want them in dual channel
just buy used gpu and make sure it wasn't mined with
stock cpu cooler won't cut it
650W psu looks safer to me. seasonic is a good brand
so basically i should switch RYZEN 5 5600X with an Intel I5 12400F? (same price)
i should go from 24 to 16 or 32?
GPU is okay
i should get a CPU cooler?
and instead of a 550w, get a 650W?

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and exo
Indeed. Ryzen is a dogshit platform and is ridden with latency issues due to its architecture (although it has slightly improved)

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and exo
@exo313 can you run intel memory latency checker and screenshot your results? it works on the latest windows 10

@exo313 can you run intel memory latency checker and screenshot your results? it works on the latest windows 10
I used aida64 cause I already had it in my pc but this also gave some crap error cause I have some features activated that it doesn't like
Screenshot 40