My Pc is going to be great

D

Deleted member 8608

HIGH T ÜBERMOGGER 5.5PSL ASCENDING TO 6PSL
32gb Ram 8cores 3.6Ghz

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 561, BradAniston, Deleted member 7753 and 1 other person
Its good for gripping the rope when you hang yourself

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Deleted member 8608
im sorry bro, the average user here has the same maxilla and forward growth as barrett the gay alien so you are gonna get a lot of jfl reacts

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, Deleted member 8608 and Deleted member 7863
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
What games do you want to play on it?

The best looksmax is throwing your pc away in a skip, not buying a mogger one

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345, Deleted member 1464 and BigBiceps
That says nothing to me, but gz

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 8608
aren't u gl?

• +1
Yes, one thing doesn't takes to the other, only if you are extremely gl, otherwise you have to do other things
nah,tbh, even if you are extremely gl, it will be seen as a given to you, and you'll still seek things you don't have.
The inner happinnes is contentement, ie finding the meaning of life, and beeing therefore content whatever you have, be it good, be it bad.

• +1
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 8608
  • +1
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 8608 and Deleted member 3043
I've been saying this for a while. No 6 psl for your mental health
Ngl, we all do cope, the main reason of PSL is for either autistic dudes, or mentally ones or both, to cope with looks, that with an insane ascension they'll get rid of their mental issues, and won't need to be active in life - working, making friends, and having to leave your basement to do what you want to do rather than laying down in a surgery table.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7753 and Deleted member 8608
I am and I lead a shit existence.
probably because you have neither a sense of life, got rid of your mental issues, and don't take an active part in real life.
It's easier to ascend lookwise than doing that for most of us i agree. But, the world itself is mostly shallowed so i can't blame on anybody that don't want to take a big part into it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7753 and Deleted member 8608
But being gl is important too, you can have girls easier, you can earn money off your looks etc
Yeah, i won't deny the halo effect, if anything this is the sole and main reason of why i looksmax. Not so much for females tbh, beside validation to help with my mental and low self esteem.
Earning money of your looks tbh, if you mean modelling, i find it pretty gay, but sure, getting better wages in your field, people wanting to be your friends, giving your more IRL opportunities about everything, is really what we should aim for.

probably because you have neither a sense of life, got rid of your mental issues, and don't take an active part in real life.
It's easier to ascend lookwise than doing that for most of us i agree. But, the world itself is mostly shallowed so i can't blame on anybody that don't want to take a big part into it.
Just make backstabbing friends, work 9-5 job your entire life, fuck whores and go on pointless trips theory. I'd rather rot on looksmax me than partake in the shit joke that's life today.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
What processor does have a higher core speed?
nigga if you gonna brag about ur pc at least post specs not just fucking ram and cpu, are you gay?
base 3.6Ghz is good but whats the max? what fucking brand and generation
gpu? what monitor? 120hz,144,240?
fucking retard

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 8608 and Deleted member 3043
Just make backstabbing friends, work 9-5 job your entire life, fuck whores and go on pointless trips theory. I'd rather rot on looksmax me than partake in the shit joke that's life today.
I agree. I won't blame any that don't want this lifestyle.
Ideally, you must have passive income to focus on what you like, and not this shitty modern life.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7753
how did this thread devolve into this from a nigga happily posting his stats

• +1