My penis and sack both smell like fish.

Jnumber01

Jnumber01

Gold
Whenever I finger my penis and sack when they are sweaty , they smell fishy. Anyone else like this?

Also people say I smell bad. Like poop, sweat, even though I have Good hygiene and diet

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5815, Av0nr and Sprinkles
You’ve been fucking fish again haven’t you

pretty normal

My balls and dick don't smell bad even if I don't shower much (lazymaxxed). What does smell weird is the inner thighs though. Maybe that's the same thing with you? Do your fingers stink after touching your balls or after you touch your inner thighs?

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro
They stink after balls, will try inner thigh and reply after

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
My balls and dick don't smell bad even if I don't shower much (lazymaxxed). What does smell weird is the inner thighs though. Maybe that's the same thing with you? Do your fingers stink after touching your balls or after you touch your inner thighs?
They stink after balls, will try inner thigh and reply after

• JFL
Then wash yo stanky ass nigga

Same. It’s good I mean foids are attracted to masculine men who stinks. It’s a turn on for them

• JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22
Don't wear shitty polyester underwear. If you wear tight underwear, try loose boxers.

And try actually washing your genitals properly, twice a day.

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gengar and Chintuck22
I tried inner thigh. They stink the higher up I go but not too much
So that means the smell is coming from your balls and dick. Interesting.

• JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles and Debetro
So that means the smell is coming from your balls and dick. Interesting.
Yes unfortunately, I am very smelly. Like poop, shit, fart and sweat, fish, semen

Yes unfortunately, I am very smelly. Like poop, shit, fart and sweat, fish, semen
Do you shower at least? I remember not showering for 6 months (lol, yeah) and my friends were surprised when I told them because I quote "didn't smell bad at all."

do your balls stink?
My balls? No, surprisingly, they don't -- but my inner thighs do. Though that may be because I shower once a week or once every two weeks, JFL.

Unironically just take a shower bro

Ye
Do you shower at least? I remember not showering for 6 months (lol, yeah) and my friends were surprised when I told them because I quote "didn't smell bad at all."
Yes I do

It might be a UTI?

wtf longest i went was 4 weeks

• +1
The bitter smell of old cum
Jfl

tf
I just get a faintly sweet smell when I have sex and then don't take a shower after
u niggas just stink horribly