My penis size reduced after circumcision.

micropp

micropp

I love big asses and titties (any colour)
I had to get circumcised 2 years ago because of my phimosis. I asked my doctor to give me a loose cut, but he changed his mind during the surgery, and gave me a low and tight cut without my consent. He removed most of my foreskin and even after 2+ years, I haven't recovered my entire length. Although it is normal to lose fair amount of length right after surgery due to swelling, you'll gain most of it within 6 months after surgery. Unfortunately, I didn't gain my entire length.

My penis is around 3/4" shorter than my pre surgery length.

Doctors will gaslight you by saying that you have erectile dysfunction because of your anxiety and shit, which is pure horseshit in vast majority of the cases. They will not help you, and you'll be on your own. I can't even jerk off without tons of lube, so sex is out of the question JFL. I am still a virgin ffs and even if I get a chance to have sex, I will not be able to do it without pain.

My only hope is to restore my foreskin, which will take years and until then, I'll be an incel.

Don't get circumcised unless there is no other option. In case you have to get circumcised, go to multiple doctors and make sure that he will do it the exact way you ask him to do. Also, avoid getting tight circumcisions.

I had to get circumcised 2 years ago because of my phimosis. I asked my doctor to give me a loose cut, but he changed his mind during the surgery, and gave me a low and tight cut without my consent. He removed most of my foreskin and even after 2+ years, I haven't recovered my entire length. Although it is normal to lose fair amount of length right after surgery due to swelling, you'll gain most of it within 6 months after surgery. Unfortunately, I didn't gain my entire length.

My penis is around 3/4" shorter than my pre surgery length.

Doctors will gaslight you by saying that you have erectile dysfunction because of your anxiety and shit, which is pure horseshit in vast majority of the cases. They will not help you, and you'll be on your own. I can't even jerk off without tons of lube, so sex is out of the question JFL. I am still a virgin ffs and even if I get a chance to have sex, I will not be able to do it without pain.

My only hope is to restore my foreskin, which will take years and until then, I'll be an incel.

Don't get circumcised unless there is no other option. In case you have to get circumcised, go to multiple doctors and make sure that he will do it the exact way you ask him to do. Also, avoid getting tight circumcisions.
Was just your foreskin making it bigger

Perfect, sounds like you've gained a purpose in life! Get back on the cuck chair and enjoy the sight of big white cocks being creamed all over.:owo:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hilley and micropp
Perfect, sounds like you've gained a purpose in life! Get back on the cuck chair and enjoy the sight of big white cocks being creamed all over.:owo:
I finally have an excuse for not getting laid tbh :feelshah:

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei