My perception of LTN, MTN, HTN

T

TiktokUser

Iron
This is my perception on the ratings

LTN - 5 and below
MTN - 5.5 to 6.5
HTN - 7 to 9

If you're an LTN, your attractiveness is either below or average, minimum to zero social life. Rarely invited to any social events. Difficultly when it comes to relationships.

e.g
View attachment 3223751

If you are an MTN, you are above average, and have a well rounded social circle of friends. You have some troubles when it comes with relationships.

e.g
View attachment 3223753

If you're an HTN, you're seen as an extremely attractive individual standing out in public. You You have zero to no trouble finding romantic partners.

e.g
View attachment 3223754

Am I correct?

Isn't mtn literally middle as in average? And tbh everything excluding relationships for example being invited to a social event, is more about status not looks

>MID TIER NORMIE
>MID
>OP: mid tier normie must mean you're above average

😂🤣

• JFL
Reactions: ForeskinCarbonAlloy and aids
Isn't mtn literally middle as in average? And tbh everything excluding relationships for example being invited to a social event, is more about status not looks
I see a lot of people rating above average people MTN so I don’t think that’s the case.

Seriously tho, htn is not 7-9.

Htn is 6-7.
Chad lite is 7.5ish-8.5ish
Anything above is chad

Good looking starts at htn, mtn is invisible to women.

• +1
Reactions: Sixxstar
I see a lot of people rating above average people MTN so I don’t think that’s the case.
Because pics they send are most likely frauded to protect their ego meaning theyre mtn in motion

• +1
Reactions: TiktokUser