My perception of time is fucked

john_cope

john_cope

Mistral
I woke up at 9pm yesterday and I've been browsing for about 12 hours. I feel like I just woke up. Also I can't remember actually doing anything significant in the last 7 months. I worked, but still.
Maybe my looksmaxing will change things up and allow me to create memories.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275 and Deleted member 1464
Feels similar to my life. I force myself to do new activities and hobbies, but it doesn't really produce any significant emotion. And therefore neither does it create new memories.

Last year I started doing sports at very high level and started training 7 times a week and doing competitions every other week. 4 months in and I still didn't care about any of it at all and still felt like I was in a slump so I figured it was a waste of time and stopped.

Not sure how to get out of this. Need to mindmax and neurotransmittermax

• +1
Reactions: john_cope
Feels similar to my life. I force myself to do new activities and hobbies, but it doesn't really produce any significant emotion. And therefore neither does it create new memories.

Last year I started doing sports at very high level and started training 7 times a week and doing competitions every other week. 4 months in and I still didn't care about any of it at all and still felt like I was in a slump so I figured it was a waste of time and stopped.

Not sure how to get out of this. Need to mindmax and neurotransmittermax
If youre doing sports you should consider steroids in the off season.

you're only bored cus you're ugly

tbh
b
h

ngl
g
l

• +1
Reactions: john_cope