My perfect world

violentrose

violentrose

I see dead people
I wake up its 4 am before a school day i go to the bathroom look at my face but i cant see it since i just had the craziest growth spurt ever and grew 9 inches so when i get down to look at my face i suddenly see my ltn face turned into a chad face with blue eyes and high bonemass with hollow cheeks so i go to pee with a smile on my face and when i zip my pants my dick touches the ground and a loud drop noise errupts from my massive shlong causing an earthquake i go to school and everyone is shocked and wondering if thats me and all the stacies come by me asking about my glow up and im just gonna tell them oh well you know genetics and shit and when im done with school and omw to home a modelling scout stops me and offers me a million for a shoot i happily agree and i see him smiling since he knows he just hit a gold mine i continue omw and again a hot blone stacy stops me asking for my number and i give it to her and go back to my apartment to have the best night of sleep ever

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach
Bro turned into chad and forgot to have sex

• +1
Reactions: ltncurry and violentrose
Bro turned into chad and forgot to have sex
Smh the hot blonde texted me after that asking to hang out and then i fucked her with my 32 inch meat but i dont kiss and tell thats why i didnt type that detail

Smh the hot blonde texted me after that asking to hang out and then i fucked her with my 32 inch meat but i dont kiss and tell thats why i didnt type that detail
Cope u said you went to sleep

Only 1 day of chad u wake up incel again :feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: violentrose