My personal theory on mewing (COPE FREE)

Thebbcmaxxer

Thebbcmaxxer

Upon the pale horse rode death
Mewing quite simple put would be impossible without certain reequipments. As most peoples palates and sutures shrunken and traumatized. the average width of a palate is 32. Which is not enough to fit the tongue up. Logically this would imply your environment cucked you.

Logically this would imply a couple of things. 1. The palate would need to be expanded and 2. That the effects of mewing can be increase by loosing the sutures and finally 3. Posture would have to logically improve. So lets take a look at this shall we? Adressing my first point is this case right over here. The woman got here palate expander and her flat maxilla has now come forward. Case:

One of things that you can notice is her cheekbone widith improving. Her lower and upper jaw becoming wider. To adress my second pont is the Efffects of NCR As we can see the speloind bone realign and the spine and posture fix. We can see the jaws come forward ad face becomes wider.

Attachments

• 1717025420113.png
    1717025420113.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
mewing requires chin tuck to work properly

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Thebbcmaxxer, aber and wishIwasSalludon
if u dont naturally chin tuck in ur sleep (while side sleeping) , its over ur posture is fucked . when i do extreme chin tuck while sleeping manually i get headache . its over

• +1
Reactions: aber, Thebbcmaxxer and halloweed
mewing is just posture . haveing one aspect of good posture will not make u have healthy posture . which is what mewing is about , not about improveing facial looks . that is a rare side effect .

• +1
Reactions: aber

Bottom girl is uhh same as top girl or what and middle girl is ??? i'm so confused, in short it's over if you have a small palate like me, you won't be able to mew.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Thebbcmaxxer
mewing is just posture . haveing one aspect of good posture will not make u have healthy posture . which is what mewing is about , not about improveing facial looks . that is a rare side effect .
you mean good body and head posture in general?

• +1

Bottom girl is uhh same as top girl or what and middle girl is ??? i'm so confused, in short it's over if you have a small palate like me, you won't be able to mew.
Yep same girl

Mewing quite simple put would be impossible without certain reequipments. As most peoples palates and sutures shrunken and traumatized. the average width of a palate is 32. Which is not enough to fit the tongue up. Logically this would imply your environment cucked you.

Logically this would imply a couple of things. 1. The palate would need to be expanded and 2. That the effects of mewing can be increase by loosing the sutures and finally 3. Posture would have to logically improve. So lets take a look at this shall we? Adressing my first point is this case right over here. The woman got here palate expander and her flat maxilla has now come forward. Case: View attachment 2953001

One of things that you can notice is her cheekbone widith improving. Her lower and upper jaw becoming wider. To adress my second pont is the Efffects of NCR As we can see the speloind bone realign and the spine and posture fix. We can see the jaws come forward ad face becomes wider.

View attachment 2952999
That girl got insane results

• +1
That girl got insane results
I lot of people will deny and say that " mewing's is cope" Mainly just teenagers trying to fit in the .org crowd and retards

I lot of people will deny and say that " mewing's is cope" Mainly just teenagers trying to fit in the .org crowd and retards
I have no idea if it's cope I just do it because I look less subhuman in public

Whats optimal intermolar palate size

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ai Zen and Gaygymmaxx
Yep same girl
??? from 1st picture she became more recessed in the 2nd and then 3rd became way better? from bad to worse to better ??
btw what exactly did she do besides mewing?

• +1
??? from 1st picture she became more recessed in the 2nd and then 3rd became way better? from bad to worse to better ??
btw what exactly did she do besides mewing?
Palate expander.

• Hmm...
Reactions: JohnDoe
you mean good body and head posture in general?
posture is not an isolated thing . posture is the way structures fit together . there are a variety of full-body postural forms , and each part is connected . the point of mewing is to make u healthier . if u are healthier , u may look more attractive as a result . tongue position in isolation will not make u much healthier or change ur postural form much .

• +1
Reactions: Thebbcmaxxer and JohnDoe
no mewing? brootal
She most likely did mew Considering her results but a pallet expander could possibly do this to you at a younger age

it's all cope for oldcels though right?
Not really considering the last guys results we can say using the CFR therapy and combining it with Hgh with a bio blocker or Agga. You could see positive facial results