My personality = Whatever piece of media I just consumed.

n9wiff

n9wiff

Luminary
My personality = Whatever piece of media I just consumed.

Recently been into The Big Bang Theory and House M.D

My Dad : I'm drinking Green Tea, see? You should try it too.

Me : Ermm... actually you should link me one peer reviewed study to show me the proven benefits of Green Tea!

My Dad : What?

Me : Bazinga! Everyone lies...

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: raleqtambrobret, NZb6Air, NoLongerHuman and 5 others
20240919 184116

• JFL
Reactions: NZb6Air, NoLongerHuman, Nick.Harte and 2 others
What language do you watch Dr. House in?:forcedsmile:

• Woah
Reactions: n9wiff
@Vermilioncore @cromagnon @BrutalMogger @NoLongerHuman

houghts?

• +1
Reactions: NoLongerHuman
Watched the house that Jack built and now every time I talk to an old bitch it feels like this scene

• JFL
I just copy evil anime characters
haha

• JFL
This is true for me too bhai!

In 2022, I got hooked into the whole sigma bullshit, particularly Patrick Bateman and Driver from Drive 2011. I also was watching a lot of Hamza and Andrew Tate redpill shit during this time :lul:

In 2023, I started watching Vinland Saga and reading Vagabond, which severely altered my philosophy and mindset. I started to adopt a "I have no enemies" mindset and wanted to be a kind person. I genuinely miss that period of me, because I genuinely wanted to be kinder jfl

I also noticed after consuming any piece of anime I get super into wanting to be like the character I watched.

Overall, I think this might have to do with being neurodivergent, I've noticed my family has this trait too, unlike my friends who've maintained a consistent personality. Or it might be due to having some shit mental illness/childhood trauma of lacking individuality and a personality, which causes the person to cling to something that seems cool which acts as a defense mechanism. And Im not gonna link a peer reviewed study for that cus that's gay so just take my broscience as it is.

Coincidentally, I just finished watching Monster and Johan Liebert is so cool man I wanna be like him :soy: :soy:

• JFL
Reactions: n9wiff and raleqtambrobret