My phenotype is death sentence

Cutecel2001

Cutecel2001

KHHV 23 YEARS OLD
I'm sure i'm khhv because of my phenotype.

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and slavicpsycho
You look good man. Chill out. You need counseling. Your phenotype isn't a death sentence.

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999, emeraldglass, Kroker and 4 others
You look good man. Chill out. You need counseling. Your phenotype isn't a death sentence.
Im brown as shit, if I was white and tall i wouldnt be here for sure.

• JFL
Reactions: Timmy, got.daim, ryuken and 1 other person
day 207 of schizo posting a chad saying hes incel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: african_subhuman, Aero, twojei and 10 others
you look good bro

• JFL
Reactions: Cutecel2001
Ur like htn if 6"

• JFL
You are messed up mentally bro. Seriously. Go speak to some (((therapist))) or something, unironically.

You don't have any issues. Plenty of "tall" white incels are posting here. Doesn't mean shit to be white.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: twojei, got.daim, ryuken and 3 others
subhuman pheno, shit happens man move on

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫, SidharthTheSlayer and TechnoBoss
You are messed up mentally bro. Seriously. Go speak to some (((therapist))) or something, unironically.

You don't have any issues. Plenty of "tall" white incels are posting here. Doesn't mean shit to be white.
At least they don't suffer racism from society and girls.

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616 and TechnoBoss
Bro if you had money, confidence and a career you wouldn't be here. Your looks are enough to get a girl, maybe not a HTB but a LTB or MTB.

• +1
Reactions: twojei
Bro if you had money, confidence and a career you wouldn't be here. Your looks are enough to get a girl, maybe not a HTB but a LTB or MTB.
Suicide is the only way. I won't ever fix my brown DNA. I always wanted to be tall and white and not suffer the racism from society.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah and Klasik616
day 207 of schizo posting a chad saying hes incel
He doesn’t pass the St Tiktokcel threshold you have to be @Clavicular tier to pass his threshold and @chawaje tier to be chadlite

I almost have a career btw

He doesn’t pass the St Tiktokcel threshold you have to be @Clavicular tier to pass his threshold and @chawaje tier to be chadlite
he mogs clavicular to death

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chawaje, twojei and Cutecel2001
He has just realistic standards of what girls think.

• JFL
Reactions: DelonLover1999
I almost have a career btw
You're the biggest loser on this site only InnerVoid @Apparition is worse. There are brown or black slayers.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: twojei and Apparition
You're the biggest loser on this site only InnerVoid @Apparition is worse. There are brown or black slayers.
I want the record of most years old khhv.

lmao i wouldn't want to sit next to you on airplane u fucking paki

• JFL
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫, egyptianKang, Aero and 1 other person
I want the record of most years old khhv.
I'm gonna be a 23 yr old KHHV just like you but atleast I call myself unlucky, not a loser. I don't blame me but foids and the fucking world.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado
lmao i wouldn't want to sit next to you on airplane u fucking paki
I want to be DNA tested. If I get more than 50% ethnic DNA then I'll grape my family.

I'm gonna be a 23 yr old KHHV just like you but atleast I call myself unlucky, not a loser. I don't blame me but foids and the world.
I don't want the life that I have but it just happens.

I want to be DNA tested. If I get more than 50% ethnic DNA then I'll grape my family.
what do you consider "ethnic" in usa you would be considered white cause your not latino indian black or asian and those are the only race

what do you consider "ethnic" in usa you would be considered white cause your not latino indian black or asian and those are the only race
You are blind if u don't see that this is clearly not white passing.

You are blind if u don't see that this is clearly not white passing.
yeah but like i said you don't fit in those categories, the terroist race is white in america

I don't want the life that I have but it just happens.
No it's not, you don't approach girls, anyone on this forum who call themselves incel and doesn't approach women is a clown. I've approached girls and the only thing that I got is being friendzoned! I'm the incel. Keep coping fakecel.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: rand anon
Im a mutt probably, mutt DNA which is inferior to white race.
yeah but like i said you don't fit in those categories, the terroist race is white in america

Yea if he was white he would be a fakecel

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: watah and ryuken
  • Hmm...
No it's not, you don't approach girls, anyone on this forum who call themselves incel and doesn't approach women is a clown. I've approached girls and the only thing that I got is being friendzoned! I'm the incel.
I don't approach girls because they would laugh of my short height or my 15 years old face without dimorphism. Or even if they accepted to get sex they would laugh of my short ugly penis, for example.

I can't talk with girls without shaking.

lmao "mutt" no you aint nigga you just have middle eastern genes blud
The problem is that I should be a med by genes since i'm living in a med country, but probably my family they are all just mutts.

The problem is that I should be a med by genes since i'm living in a med country, but probably my family they are all just mutts.
nigga your just making shit up, you look nothing like a mutt

• JFL
nigga your just making shit up, you look nothing like a mutt
A mutt means a mixture of breeds like dogs.

Why PURE BREEDS with pedigree are more expensive than mutt dogs? Because they are more beautiful.

i have slavic-centraleuropeanish phenotype but because of my blue eyes and blonde hair normies think i am nordic looking

• +1
Are you Indian?

• +1
No it's not, you don't approach girls, anyone on this forum who call themselves incel and doesn't approach women is a clown. I've approached girls and the only thing that I got is being friendzoned! I'm the incel. Keep coping fakecel.
Ur the clown nigga, the ability to do that is genetic

• +1
Ur the clown nigga, the ability to do that is genetic
Yeah man, and I would do that if I got enough validation as a child but I've been always incel.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
lol that’s what you think. Wait till you find out what percentage of incels in USA are white and tall
Because they are too ugly, if I was White i would have way more smv.

Because they are too ugly, if I was White i would have way more smv.
Keep coping. Skin color is all relative. I’m a Persian cell and among Persians I’m not special whereas among Asian or white they admire someone tan with dark hair and green eyes. Grass always greener on the other side. I’m pretty sure in some parts of Europe foids want brown eyes because blue is so typical.